(L/N) residence, Loki's new home

(M/N) - Mother's Name

"PLEASE STOP THAT HORSE!!."

A woman screamed while running over to the couple, she was wearing a light blue dress and a pair of work boots. A hat with a white ribbon adorned her beautiful brown hair and her (E/C) eyes showed tiredness, like she had been chasing the horse for an hour. (Y/N) noticed the horse and putted her arm in front of Loki.

"Stay behind me!." (Y/N) exclaimed.

The horse was approaching at full speed and (Y/N) got prepared for the inevitable. When the horse passes by her side, she took the rope that he was dragging in her hands and with all her strength, she stood stable so the horse couldn't drag her. She reaffirmed her legs and pulled the rope to stop the big animal. After some pulls, the horse stop fighting with (Y/N) and calmed down. While that was happening, the woman managed to get where (Y/N) and Loki were standing.

"Ha...ha...good job, (Y/N)." The woman panted out. "I don't know what could had happened...if he have abandoned the farm."

(Y/N) patted the horse's head. "I had told you to wait until I come back if you are going to treat Eiji, mom."

"Yes, from this day forward, he's in your care." The mother responded.

Loki was looking at the exchange of words between the women he had in front of him and with only three sentences, he discover that it was a relationship between mother and daughter. The horse, Eiji, glared at Loki and then, licked his cheek.

"Hehe, hello boy." Loki said with a smile, patting Eiji's mane and it was when (Y/N)'s mom noticed his presence.

"Hah, who's this handsome young man, (Y/N)?." The woman asked with amusement.

(Y/N)'s cheeks turned pink and cleared her trout, pretending like she didn't heard her mother say that.

"Mom, this is Loki. It appears that he lost his memory after the New York's accident and I couldn't let him wondering around the city like that." (Y/N) explained. "Loki, this (M/N). My mother."

(M/N) took Loki in her arms and after pulling away, she placed her hands on his cheeks.

"You poor thing, walking in that city after what happened and without memories. Fear not, you're safe here." (M/N) said in a sweet and motherly voice. She saw that the bandages on Loki's head were about to fall. "Oh God!, we have to get you out of those dirty bandages and change them for new ones."

(M/N) took Loki by the hand and went up the stairs to enter the house, (Y/N) follow them closely but not before tying Eiji at the stairs. Upon entering, (Y/N) closed the door and sat in the coach while her mother changed the dirty bandages to Loki.

"Mom." (Y/N) break the silence and her mother hummed in response. "Can Loki stay here with us?. Only till he recovers his memories, after all, the role of this family is to help those in need."

(M/N) didn't respond, she just continued to change Loki's bandages and applied a medicine to his wound.

"I'll work extra to take care of both and I'm sure Loki can help you with the farm."

Loki noticed (Y/N) was trying hard to convince her mother and tried to help her but he was interrupted.

"(Y/N)." (M/N) called and (Y/N) stays silent, waiting for her next words. "You know I wasn't going to let him walk out of these house in that condition."

(Y/N) and Loki stare at (M/N) wide eyed while she tied the bandages and then, stood up.

"All done, well, wash up for dinner and Loki..." Loki looked at (M/N) when she mentions his name. "You can sleep in Arthur's bedroom and no wondering near my baby's room, understood?."

The way that (M/N) said the last thing made Loki shiver and his cheeks turned red like tomatoes.

"Y-yes, mrs. (L/N)!."

"MOM!." (Y/N) shouted, blushing. "Come on, Loki!. Like I said when we got here, you need a change of clothes."

(Y/N) started walking to the second floor of the house to avoid her mother's embarrassing words.

"Yes!." Loki responded and followed her but not before thanking (M/N) first. "Thank you for letting me stay here."

Loki bowed his head and then, followed (Y/N). The both of them walked through the corridor of the second floor to reach a room with stars on the door. (Y/N) opened the door and enter, Loki following behind as he looked around. The bedroom has military posters on the walls, a bookshelf, a desk, a bed and the most impressive thing was the window in the middle of the central wall. Loki sat on the bed to look at the landscape from the window while (Y/N) looked for something on one of the room's drawers and then, she went over to him with some pieces of clothing.

"You can use these while I can buy you clothes of your own." (Y/N) said, placing the outfit on the bed. "Arthur isn't going to mind if you use it for now. I'm going to put Eiji on his stable, see you later."

(Y/N) walked to the door and left the room. Loki laid down on the bed and sighed, a lot of things happened today that he had yet to understand.

"I hope I can recover my memory, I do not want to be a burden to miss (Y/N) and mrs. (L/N)." He muttered and sat up again. "Time to change out of this weird and problematic clothes."

With that, Loki changed his clothes for the ones that (Y/N) gave him and putted the strange suit in a box that he found on the closet.