Dreams, nightmares and then, dreams once again

It was a day like any other at the palace, only that this time I was running away from my brother. I made him a prank that it seemed fun to me for some strange reason, I transformed into a snake because I know he loves them and after a minute, I turned back to normal and stabbed him. We had eight years old. I saw my mother on one of the palace's balconies reading a book and enjoying her afternoon tea. I ran to her, to hide from my brother.

"Whatever he tells you, is a lie!." I exclaimed as I stood beside her.

My brother reached where I was.

"Mother!. Loki transformed into a snake and stab me!." He said furiously.

"Did not!." I negated.

"You did!." He insisted.

"Did not!."

"Then, why do you have a bloody dagger on your hand?!."

I eyes grown wide and looked at the dagger on my right hand. He caught me!. Mother, without taking her eyes away from her book, spoke as she gave us her motherly smile.

"Is that true, Loki?."

I lowered my head in shame. "Yes..."

"I had told you to not do those types of pranks to your brother." She said, closing her book and stood up while taking my hand. "Let us go, your lessons are about to begin but we have to take your brother to the healing room first."

"Yes, mother." I murmured.

She picked up my brother on her other arm and we went to the healing room together.

....

...

..

.

"Loki!."

That voice...

I was on the rainbow bridge, I was wearing that weird suit and two daggers on each hand. The bridge was broken and on the edge, there was a blode man wearing a red cape and his left arm surrounding a woman that I recognized immediately.

"(Y/N)!."

"Lower the daggers." The man said.

(Y/N) tried to get away from his grasp. "Don't do it, Loki!."

"LOWER THEM!." He shouted.

I didn't know what to do, I could attack but if he use (Y/N) as a shield?. I couldn't risk her life, so I didn't have a choice but to follow his orders

"Alright!." I responded and lowered the daggers to the ground. "I beg you, do not hurt her."

The man laughed. "Do not hurt her?!. Afterall you have done to Asgard and Midgard!."

"She does not have to pay for my sins." I said, getting closer to them slowly.

The blode man shook his head. "You should have thought about the consequences."

"No..."

He turned around and threw (Y/N) into the void, I could hear her screams of horror until the end of the fall silence them. My eyes started to cloud with tears and I ran to him full of rage but something sharp pierced through me.