Unexpected reunion

After drinking your teas, you both said your farewells to Laxy and continued shopping. Like you said at the caffey, you and Loki went to bought books to get himself entertained while you return from work. Then, you saw a shirt that you liked and buy it, you both went to have a walk in the park and finally, go to the supermarket to look at the flowers. It was getting dark and you decided that it was time to go home.

"Haha. Drink more, drink more!." You exclaimed while laughing.

"Alright, alright, here I go!." Loki said, quickly drinking the ICE and then, give it back to you. "Ha!. Your turn!."

You did the same as him but you got the bad luck and pressed your hand against your head.

"Brain breeze!." The both of you laughed at load. "How come you haven't been frozen yet?!."

"I do not know, it most be one of my many talents." Loki said in a mocking tone and putted his arm around your shoulders.

You got closer to him, it was starting to get cold and you both continued walking to the parking lot. When the two of you were about to cross the street, someone called out to you.

"Maiden (Y/N)!."

Only one person called you like that. You looked over your shoulder and saw Thor running over to you, he stopped in front of you when he reached where you were.

"Hello, Maiden (Y/N)." Thor greeted and took your hand, placing a kiss on it. "It is a pleasure to see you around here."

"Hi Thor, how's work?." You said a little shyly.

Loki didn't like the gesture that Thor gave you but putted aside when he heard Thor's name and his eyes widen.

Flashback

"I did not wanted to hurt him, I wanted to make him stumble!."

That voz was the same as...

"Stay still Loki and do not try anything." Thor said while getting closer to Loki with the prisoner objects.

He remembered the hammer covered in blood and, in the room that he escaped from, was the same hammer beside the door.

End of flashback

Loki took a step back.

"Everything is good." The blonde responded with a bright smile.

Loki got close to you ear. "He was the one that threw me the hammer, miss (Y/N), we are not safe here."

You turned your gaze at Loki in shock and turned back to Thor.

Why?, why would Thor attack a innocent person?.

"Maiden (Y/N), who is your friend." Thor pointed behind you.

"He is..." You paused and Loki adjusted his glasses a little. "He's Tom."

Thor scratched his head. "Really?, for a moment I thought that I had seen him somewhere before."

"Well, we have to get going." You said, taking Loki's hand and waved your other hand in goodbye. "Send my greetings to Jane."

"I will, Maiden (Y/N)." Thor said and walked away, saying his goodbyes to the both of you.

You both crossed the street and got in the gray car. The way back home was silent, neither of you wanted to say anything or start a conversation. When you both arrive, you both entered the house and your mom received you both with a smile.

"Welcome back, how did it go?." (M/N) said, looking at the shopping bags that you and Loki have in each arm.

"Good!." The two of you said in unison.