The drop that spilled the glass

2 hours before the date...

Clint was in Laxy's caffey enjoying a cup of coffee as he read the file of the person that was possibly helping Loki. (Y/N) (L/N). A girl with a normal life style, why would she get involved with a criminal like Loki?. Maybe Natasha was right and she's only been manipulated.

"Poor girl." Clint whispered and closed the file.

"More coffee, mr. Barton?."

Clint looked up. It was Laxy, the owner of the shop, he still wondered how could a boy like him manage his own business at the age of nineteen. It was very impressive.

"No, I'm good." Clint said then, showed him a photo of the girl. "Do you know this woman?."

Laxy smiled. "Of course, that's (Y/N)!. Everyone here knows her." The regular customers nodded when they heard him. "She sits near the window to read while enjoying a cup of tea but since she meet Loki, we haven't seen her around here as usual."

Clint's eyes widen, shock of what he just heard. "Loki?!."

"Yeah, a very attractive raven haired man, he can hypnotize anyone with those emeralds that he has for eyes." A woman with gray eyes said and her partner nodded in agreement.

"I had never seen (Y/N) so happy before his appearance and seeing her here with him all smiles, is surprising. She must be very in love." The man added with a smile.

Clint wrote something on a paper, stood up and stare at Laxy.

"Can you give her this number?." He asked as he gave Laxy the paper. "We are really good friends but she doesn't answer my calls. Now I know why."

The young owner took the paper in his hands. "Yes, I'll tell her that you were here the next time she comes to the shop."

Laxy putted the paper on his apron pocket, him and Clint said their goodbyes before said man went out of the shop without looking back. The regular costumers followed Clint with suspicious stares until he disappeared from the vision of their eyes.

"I would be careful, boss. For all the years that we know (Y/N), we had never seen her with a guy like that." One of the regular costumers said and the others nodded.

~~~~

This morning, you wake up full of happiness than usual and the reason of that happiness was a certain raven haired man. Your work on the library was more excellent than usual and every person that saw you, tells you that your smile was really radiant. You were reading a book to the children that came to see you at the library, since that you escaped from work with Loki yesterday, you own them the story.

"Then, they pushed the evil witch to the oven and—"

"Miss (Y/N), why Hansel and Gretel is a story for children?." The freckled boy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's true, it's about cannibalism and is still for kids." His friend added.

You closed the book as they stared at you innocently and you looked at the both of them.

"Luke, Jordan, the true is that there was no restrictions before but when years passed by, they decided to fix the fairy tales and that's why Disney exists." You explained the best you could.

"Yay, Disney!." Sarah exclaimed, her pigtails moving as she raises her arms.

The bell of the shop jingle while you laughed with the kids, the person came close to the counter and knocked twice to call Scarlett's attention. The redhead left what she was doing and went to help.