Trouble Brewing In Seattle

Seattle, Washington

Jessica: What a city!! I definitely wouldn't mind moving here!

Danielle: So breathtaking!

Henry: *stops the bus* Okay, folks! You have until 5! Have fun!

Jessica: *gets off the bus* Wow! Just amazing! Way better than Idaho!

Mr. Gate: Okay, class! Make sure to meet up, by quarter of 5! There are a lot of restaurants here in Seattle! The food can be expensive, so I hope you brought at least 80 dollars worth, for both shopping, and lunch! We will meet up at lunch at Luigi's Pizzeria! (Fictional restaurant in Seattle, near the Space Needle) Meet up at noon for lunch! Don't wander Seattle by yourself! Pair up with some buddies!

Jessica: At least, I won't get separated. I'll hang out with Ruth.

Ruth: Hey, Jess! I fell asleep, during the ride!

Jessica: Okay. Let's hang out! Want to do some shopping?

Ruth: Okay!

Jessica: There's a fashion shop, let's go there! The thought of being abandoned, is no longer an issue! Today's gonna be a great day!

countrystronggirl: That's what you think!

Me: Yup!

MaryKLago: Ah, Seattle! I was born here. Not in Seattle, but elsewhere in Washington State!

ilovemybooks2000: Jessica is gonna be in for the worst day of her life!

Kayriss7: For sure! Seems like, she's headed for the fashion shop! Where's her teacher? We gotta tell him something!

At the fashion shop.....

Jessica: *looks at the boots* These boots are to die for!

Ruth: Indeed! *sees a text message from Mr. Gate* Hmm, okay! *leaves the fashion shop*

Jessica: Ruth, this place is wicked awesome! *not knowing that Ruth left* I would get those, but it's too darn expensive! Thing is, I only have 80 bucks! Gotta budget wisely, ya know? Not to mention, I have to save some money for food. Ruth, why are you so quiet, girl? Shocked at what this store has to offer? *still unaware that Ruth isn't here* I respect that! You're at a loss for words! I truly respect that! Welp, I seen all about I wanted to see. Let's roll! *realises that Ruth is gone* Ruth? Ruth? Where did you go? She must be waiting outside. *walks outside and doesn't see her* What the heck? Ruth? Where are you?

At the Space Needle.....

Ruth: This is fantastic! *taking a pic of the Space Needle* This is definitely going on my Instagram!

Me: *takes a pic of the Space Needle* So amazing!

MaryKLago: Let's take a group photo!

ilovemybooks2000: Yay!

HermioneGranger5117: I'll take the photo!

All Of Us: *group together*

ButterflyWriter13: Whoa, wait for us! *catching up*

PrincessNichole77714: Hold it! *catching up*

countrystronggirl: Yes, hold it! *catching up*

Armando: Don't you dare snap that pic without me! *catching up*

Ethan: *catching up* Got room for one more?

ilovemybooks2000: Sup, Ethan? *gives him a fist bump*

Ethan: *gives her a fist bump back* Not much!

Into-The-Echo: Wait up! *catches up to us* I'm so hungry!

ilovemybooks2000: Theo, you dog! *giggles*

HermioneGranger5117: Everyone here? Okay, let me take the pic! Say cheese!

All Of Us: CHEESE!!!!! *some of us smiling and making silly faces*

HermioneGranger5117: *snaps the pic* Perfect!!!

Meantime......

Jessica: *wandering all over Seattle* I knew this was too good to be true! I jinxed it! I wonder what time it is? *checks the time on her phone* 10:29. I have to meet up with everyone for lunch in 2 hours, and I'm lost in this city! *gets a text from Ruth* Meet me at the Space Needle. Okay. *heads towards the Space Needle and she is not there* Ruth? She's not here! What the heck? *gets another text from Mary* We told Ruth to hang out with us. You got lost in Seattle, girl! Hopefully, you can find us, by noon, at Luigi's Pizzeria! We will not tell you our current location. Ha ha! *done reading the text message* How did she get my number? Did Ruth give it out? She is so dead! She betrayed me! *growling angrily*

Man: Calm down! Don't be angry, be happy! *waiting to cross the street*

Jessica: Shut up!

Man: Telling me to shut up? So original. *crosses the street*

Jessica: I hate this! Why me? I feel so cursed! I hate my life! Ugh!

This story was written on Friday, March 20th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! ❤💙❤❤💙💙❤❤💙❤💙❤💙💙❤😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙