Sugar Cookies And An Unexpected Visitor

countrystronggirl: *baking sugar cookies* Two more minutes!

Drusilla: I love sugar cookies!

Me: Me too!

The timer dings....

countrystronggirl: *puts on her oven mitts and takes the cookies out on the cookie sheet* Careful, they're hot!

MaryKLago: Indeed!

Jack: Hot, nothing! I'm eating one! *takes one, eats it, and burns his mouth* Ahh!!!!! Oh no! Hot, hot, hot!

Kayriss7: Jack, you bonehead! Wait till they cool off!

The doorbell rings and Mary answers the door.....

MaryKLago: Who is it?

Me: *eating my cookies and drinking milk*

ilovemybooks2000: *eating her cookies and drinking milk*

MaryKLago: Dayla, you have a visitor!

countrystronggirl: Who? *drinking milk*

Joseph: Hey, baby!

countrystronggirl: *squeals* JOSEPH!!!! *runs up to him and hugs him so tight*

Joseph: Whoa, girl! Steady! It's great to see you again!

countrystronggirl: Ah, Joseph, I missed you! I made some sugar cookies! Want some?

Joseph: Sure!

countrystronggirl: Great! I'll pour you a glass of milk! *pours some milk into a glass for Joseph*

Jack: Are you two gonna get married?

Kayriss7: You know that's none of your business, Jack! I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to punch you hard in your stomach!

Jack: No, not that! *slowly backs away* Anything, but that! Oh, hamburgers! *rushes out of the house to get away from Kay*

Kayriss7: *runs after him*

Walter: He won't be able to get that far! *chuckling*

Charlie: No, sir!

Joseph: *eating a sugar cookie* You make the best, gul darn sugar cookies!

countrystronggirl: Why, thank you! *kisses Joseph on the cheek*

Joseph: Y'all need to come to Texas! It's like a whole other country!

Charlie: That would be great! I have a cousin that lives in Lubbock!

Kayriss7: I'm back, y'all! *talking to Jack* Come on, get back inside! *talking to all of us* Any cookies, left?

Jack: *comes back inside, clutching his stomach in pain*

countrystronggirl: Yup, three more! I noticed you belted his belly, as usual! *looking at Jack clutching his stomach*

Kayriss7: Yes, Ma'am! *talking to Jack* Have a seat, Jack! Hi, Joseph!

Joseph: Howdy!

Jack: *sits down* Last time, I fall for a gag like that.

Into-The-Echo: What gag?

Kayriss7: I told him, I would pay him 80 bucks, if he stopped running. So, he believed me, came towards me, and I socked him so hard in his belly! *giggling hysterically*

Jack: Shut up, it's not funny!

Kayriss7: *punches Jack so hard in the stomach again* That's for telling me to shut up!

Jack: *clutching his stomach in pain again* I need a miracle.

This story was written on Monday, March 30th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘😘