Joseph Visits Idaho

Boise, Idaho

Joseph: Ah, the capital of Idaho! This is my first time here! I reckon, I should take a tour! Going to a rodeo, this weekend!

Mountain Home, Idaho

countrystronggirl: *squealing with excitement* Omg, omg! Joseph is in Boise!!! Mary, take me to see him!!!!

MaryKLago: That's 42 miles away, Dayla! I don't want to waste a lot of gas!

ButterflyWriter13: That's that dude we met in Texas, right?

Me: Yup! In Galveston!

countrystronggirl: Please, Mary! Take me to Boise! He's here in Idaho, for a rodeo! Let me see him, before he goes back to Texas! Pretty please, with sugar on top? *gives Mary puppy dog eyes and whimpering like a puppy*

MaryKLago: *grunts* Fine, you win! Meet me in the car! *quickly puts her high heels on and walks outside to start her Cadillac up*

countrystronggirl: Yay, whoo hoo!!!! Bye, folks! I'm heading to Boise!

Me: Bye, babe! Have fun!

Jack: Have fun, talking to your boyfriend!

Armando: *elbows Jack in the stomach* Will you shut up?

Jack: *holding stomach* Hey, that hurt!

Kayriss7: Say anything more, and I'll add more pain to your stomach!

MaryKLago: *in the car, listening to Fireball by Nicki Minaji, and Willow Smith*

Radio: I'm The Fireball Of The Party! I'm The Fire I'm The Fireball Of The Party!

countrystronggirl: *gets in the car, and buckles up* Ooh, I love this song!

MaryKLago: Yeah, yeah. Gas getting higher in Idaho. I gotta get gas, before we go on the highway. *backs out of the driveway, stops at the gas station, pumps gas into her car, gets back in, and takes 84 to Boise*

This story was written on Tuesday, March 24th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘😘💙😘😘💙💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙💙😘💙💙😘💙💙😘💙😘😘💙