(Chapter 1) - The Bounty Hunter

"... So you have chosen death..."

Why does it have to be a girl? I hate myself...

She quickly got up take and her sword...

"C-can't we talk about this?" i slowly backed up and get ready...

But she just yawned... i take that answer as a no...

!!!

She swing her sword and torn off apart of my coat...

"What a pain... Is this why you don't have friends?" Skadi narrowed her eyes as i said that... "Shut up."

Dodging a barrage of her attacks... i was caught of guard at something...

"Ack!"

Yeah and it's better i keep my mouth shut about it...

!!!

She released a quick strike and i wasn't able to react... no choice looks like i got to use it!

Skadi's POV

I had him!

!!!

What?

He suddenly disappeared...

"Where did you go?"

I felt a tap on my shoulders and subconsciously moved my arms... but he stopped it and disarmed my weapon... "Ahh!" i groaned... "Sorry but please listen to me for a second" he pleaded i gave a sigh and fixed my hat...

"Fine then... but explain first of what just happened..." i said so. and the man gently let's go of my hand..

"What you have seen earlier is my ability..." he said as i was confused on what ability is it... "Are you an infected?" i asked and he shook his head... "No I'm not infected... My ability is to stop time..."

Stop time, for a person like him to stop time... that is impossible... "Don't be joking with me..." i said i a stern voice...

"I'm joking... i just wanted to be those guys who have the ability to do so..." he chuckles...

*Gangsta boy and Vampire battle cry noises*

"Well as you said its clearly impossible... I have the ability to move in more than just a second... meaning acceleration..."

"Called Time Alter..." He said seriously and that ability reminded me of someone... "Are you... Emiya Ryo?"

He nods and i took a piece of paper that i had hidden it on my hat... "You have a bounty" I gave him the paper and he was surprised to see this...

"Um Skadi... you do know that my bounty has been expired for 3 months now..." Ryo said as i asked to repeat it again...

"It's been 3 months since my bounty has expired..." A blank expression was made from him...

Uhh... to think that i didn't checked the expiration... i am so embarrassed right now...

He started laughing at me that i got an urge to stab him...

But i won't do it since i am facing the deadliest mercenary assassin here...

"Well my apologies for attackig you..."

Ryo's POV

"It's fine... and um... sorry for earlier..." I took off my coat and covered her shoulders...

"Why?" She asked... argh that was a difficult question to answer... I wanted to answer that i can see through her clothes... but I'll get hit for sure...