Authors note...

heyyyy readers! a lot of you will probably skip this because I personally HATE authors notes but i just wanted to tell you some thing about my girls... this story is not  based on anything except my imagination. i used to write my storys on google docs and just send them to my teacher, girlfriend, close friends, etc... but this was before i found the blessing that is WATTPAD !

I'm a female Author... obviously. I've been writing for quite some time. also im only a preteen so cut me some slack with the grammar check because i am not smart in that way. I will probably end up publishing this one story i wrote a looooooooong time ago called "the story of Queen Navaski" im warning you now its not a lesbian story though. i somehow found a way to fit a lesbian character into it but the story is based off of fantasy and talking animals and all that cliche type of shit. It's pretty decent considering i was like 9-10 when i wrote it.

ANYWAYSSSS... I am a lesbian and I can never really find good lesbian love storys that are over 40 chapters... then i rememebered that i'm a good writer and in a relationship AND lesbian... so i could write the perfect story for my other friends that also crave lesbian love stories.

When I first wrote "love is messy" the character that is now written as Hannahs name was Avalynn. After a while... when i downloaded wattpad and published my story i changed the name to a more simple name (Hannah) because it was 1. a WEIRD ass name and 2. Too close to Aryn. when i first wrote love is messy it was from the narrarators POV and when i started the sequel "love is difficult" I decided to write from Ava/Hannahs and Aryns POVs. it turned out pretty well but i never finished said sequel because i have been busy with school and my girlfriend and writing "love is messy" on wattpad. I'm hoping to make this like 100 parts and maybe more so get ready for a loooong ride into "love is messy". each chapter is from either Aryn or Hannahs POV (they swap from POV to POV every chapter) some of them are shorter than others because i write one part everyday and sometimes im tired and other times im wideeeeee awake and my imagination is just running WILD.

Just a quick lil ting....

IK FALLING FOR YOUR BESTFRIEND IS SUCH  A CLICHE but its literally exactly how me and my girlfriend of almost a year fell in love. also lil reminder this story is a lil rated R at times... there will be sex and makeout sessions and cussing and abuse and drug and alcohol use and other dumb things teenagers do so PLEASE BE WARNED READERS!

i hope you enjoy my story and again i will be publishing a chapter everyday so stay tuned!