Chapter 14: Karma.

(pic above is Aubri)
February 14th 2017

ARYN: What am i supposed to say to that... Its all true! "Hannah im so sorry" is all that comes out. "all the nights we have spent together, all the plans i have canceled for you, all the people i have lost for you! You still dont get it!" "get what?!" i ask... Im so confused... "i love you Aryn!" "i love you too Han" "NO you dont get it... I dont want to be with Nathan and i dont want you to be with AJ... I want you to be with me! I love you Aryn and everytime i see you with AJ a piece of me dies.... I feel sick when you two kiss, i like AJ as a person but i dont like him with you. The only person i want you to be with is me! And when i saw you two today in the bathroom i felt sick to my stomach and i finally realized that US... Is never going to happen." Hannah says as tears stream down her face. What am i supposed to do with that... I have a boyfriend and Hannah is like a sister to me. I just stand there stunned, "say something!" Hannah shouts looking worried and annoyed. I cant say anything, there is so much i want to say... So much i want to tell her but the words just wont come out. I feel paralyzed. "Aryn?" now shes grabbing my hands. I stop staring into space and look in her eyes, all i can do is breathe and smile. C'mon Aryn... SAY SOMETHING! I slip my fingers in between hers. My breath gets heavier as i lean closer to her. I pull her body into mine and place my lips on hers. This feels right... But i know its wrong. She wraps her arms around my neck as i place my hands on her waist. Suddenly she pulls back, "im sorry" i say looking down at the ground. "dont be sorry" she says grabbing my chin and gently pushing my head up. I know when you kiss someone else when your in a relationship your supposed to feel at least some regret, But everything just feels so perfect and in place... Like this is what ive been waiting for. "im sorry, i cant do this" i say moving away from hannah. "its nothing against you its just-" Hannah runs out before i can say anything. I run after her, "Hannah!" i call out, she turns her head to look at me and then speeds up. I can tell shes crying, her eyes are all pink and puffy. "Han!" i call out louder as i try to run at her pace. "just leave me alone!" she says turning a corner. As i run i feel a leg smash into mine, CRASH! I fall to the ground hitting my nose on the floor. "what the fuck!?" i shout to the person who did it, they turn around and guess who it is... "TATIANA?!" I shout. "she said to leave her alone." she says as she slams her locker door and leaves me on the ground. I put my finger on my nostrils, great i'm bleeding. Fucking fantastic...