Chapter 9: The Fight.

(pic above is Samia)
February 14th 2017

HANNAH: "hey baby girl" Kaiah calls out to Tatianna as she takes a seat beside her. Aryn looks at me and smiles as Nathan puts his arm around me once again. The lunch here is shit but Nathan and Tatiana somehow eat it all with no hesitation. "So babe, I was thinking about our date tonight" I say to Nate, Aryn raises her eyebrows and then looks at Amari "I think we should see this new movie, Undergods" I say with a smile, I feel so bad. I'm trying my hardest to like Nate and act like a real girlfriend would but deep down I know I'm just using him to try and get under Aryns skin. "Han, can I talk to you for a sec?" Samia says putting her hand on my shoulder. "Of course Sam, sit" "in private" she says looking at everyone at the table. "Okay then, I'll see you guys after school I guess" I say as I follow Samia out of the lunchroom. "What's up?" I say, I'm a little bit concerned she is hurt or something. "It's about Nathan, I don't think you should be with him Hannah." "Why? He's a great guy!" "Exactly, I just don't want him getting hurt when you finally accept you feeling for... someone else" "I don't know what your talking about" I say looking at the ground. "I've seen the way you look at Tatiana hon" Samia says with a smile. TATIANA?! THATS who she thinks I like?! "You have to realize, Tatiana is with Kaiah and they are happy together. Just promise me you won't try to break them up." She continues. I take a deep breath, if I tell her who I really like then she may tell Aryn... but if I go along with this Tatiana thing then she will just think of me as a homewrecker. "I won't break them up but if they do break up... I'm done to be a rebound" I say with my head down. "If they break up then do what you want. But until they do... try to stand down please." Samia says as she starts walking back to the cafeteria. First thing I see is Aryn on top of A.J. While they make out like they ARENT in public or something! "Can you not do that while your in public." I say sitting down across from them. "Oh please your just mad because you saw A.J.'s goodies in the bathroom today" "A.J. Has no goodies Aryn! Like fuck your so oblivious and stupid sometimes! He is using you... at first it was for popularity. Now it's for your body. Don't you see? You guys are not going to be together in the long run! He's just another Horny guy that you just keep letting ruin you." I blurt out, fuck what just happened. "Bitch your just mad because you can't get some" she snaps back, okay you know what I'm done. I start to walk away and just as I get to the door Aryn shouts from across the classroom "fuck you! I'm so done with you and your jealous, possessive self!" "You know what Aryn do whatever the fuck you want... I'm not jealous of you and I don't care anymore! I don't care about you or A.J. Or your virginity. Get a fucking STD get PREGNANT at 16 or 17 years old I don't give a fuck anymore!" Just as I'm about to finish my sentence Aryn comes up to me, her palm hits my face, hard and I know how she feels almost immediately. I can't say anything I can't even move I'm just paralyzed. I stare into Aryns soul as tears fill my eyes. I stand there for just a minute and then grab my bag and run to the girls bathroom without saying a word, everyone stares at Aryn as I exit the cafeteria. "Hannah are you okay?" Nate says trying to catch up with me, "I'm fine I just, I need to be left alone right now" I say trying to get away from him. "Your not fine, I'm coming with you." He says as he grabs my hand. Tears stream down my face as I kiss his soft thin lips and then run into the bathroom. "Are you okay Hannah?" Mrs. Meechan comes into the bathroom as I cry with my back against the wall. I can't say anything, I just sit there and sob. Mrs Meechan sits with me and holds me in her arms. Tatiana, Kaiah and Samia come busting into the bathroom, "HANNAH!" They shout. "Are you okay?" "Hannah is fine girls, get to class the bell rang" Mrs. Meechan says holding me tighter. I want to talk to my friends, assure them that I'm not really injured but I just can't talk. Maybe it's shock or maybe it's just the gut wrenching feeling of betrayal but whatever it is it's the worst pain I have ever felt. Tatiana and Kaiah give me a slight sympathetic smile and then head back to class. Samia stands there for a few seconds just staring at me with tears in her eyes. There is sympathy and then there is empathy, she was definitely feeling a lot of empathy at that moment. "Mrs Meechan please report to the principals office, Mrs Meechan to the principals office." The PA system calls out. Mrs. Meechan looks at me and then looks at Samia, as Mrs Meechan stands up Samia instantly takes her spot and puts her arms around me. Mrs. Meechan walks out of the bathroom, "it's okay Hannah, it'll be okay" Samia says stroking my hair. I know it won't be okay, if me and Aryn aren't friends then me and Eli could get kicked out of Aryns house and put back on the streets. Unless our aunt finally comes around to us living there me and Eli will have no where... how did this happen...