Chapter 15: No More Aryn.

(pic above is Ebony)
February 14th 2017

HANNAH: I hear Aryn but i cant go back i keep running until i see the school exit. Eli is waiting for me outside, "is everything okay Han?" he says, "yeah everything's fine just didn't wanna keep you waiting Bro" I lie. "okay i talked to aunt Elise and uncle Hank, they're ready for us. Im going to sleep on the couch until they can get me a bed and you will sleep in Izzies old room." he says as we start walking to the bus stop. "okay and you have all our stuff?" I ask. "yes i cleared out all our stuff, you wont have to see Aryn anytime soon." he says. I want to see Aryn... But i don't think it'll be the same now that she knows. "Elise and uncle Hank just had a new baby too, Ebony" "what is with those names! Rein, Nahla, Nylah, Dahlia, Ebony... So weird" "i actually like those names" Eli says with a chuckle. "Dahlia is a sassy little girl, Rein is a bitch, Nahla and Nylah are cuties... Cant wait to see what Ebony's like!" i exclaim, so many cousins... All girls! Nahla and Nylah are twins, 4 years old. Rein is the oldest little one in the house, 15 years old. Daliah is the second oldest, 9 years old. And Ebony is the newest edition, i think 3 months old... There was another one, Izzie who is 19 now but she moved out when she got pregnant with her daughter, Nadia. We still see Izzie and Nadia for family get togethers but she's still pretty distant...