Chapter 2: Oh, Eli

(photo above is Hannah)
February 14th 2017

ARYN: I sit on the bench with Eli, "she should be here by now, shouldn't she?" He asks. "Relax, she still has a few minutes until we're officially late" i say with a chuckle. "1 minute to spare bitches!" Hannah shouts breathlessly as she runs up to us in her jogging outfit, she looks amazing as always. "Do you have to jog to school EVERYDAY why can't you just take the bus like normal kids?" Eli asks Hannah, "umm 1. I'm not a kid and 2. i like to stay in shape! You got a problem with that?" "No but i do have a problem with being late every other day because of your slow ass jogging" Eli snaps back with a witty smile. Let me just say something about Eli real quick, he is fine with a capital F! I mean damn he is like the exact replica of Hannah but as a guy which in a way is better! He has the cutest haircut ever with a little lighting bolt on the side of his head. He has a natural eyebrow slit like Charlie Puth and the most delicious looking lips, needless to say... he is one of god's most perfect masterpieces. I would love to be his girlfriend for even a day but i can't do that to Hannah, plus i have my own boyfriend. Amari-James or A.J. for short, he's cute too but i think Hannah has a crush on him. Anytime I'm with Hannah and him she gets all awkward and uncomfortable but today is valentines day so there isn't anything that could ruin my mood! I'm just praying A.J. got me the new victoria secret perfume i asked for...