Chapter 31: It's Perfect

(Flores above)
February 19th 2017

HANNAH:  i wake up feeling sick to my stomach, Kahl is talking with Eli and Aryn is cooing at Ebony while Aunt Elise groans about the food here or something. i look out the window which i instantly regret as the light blinds me. this isn't my room, or Aryns room, or Kahlanis room. where am I? i cough a bit feeling a dry sensation in my throat. everyone cocks their heads to me and runs to my side. "HANNAH!" one of the girls scream as Kahlani smothers me into a hug. Aryn looks extremely jealous right about now and i'm not going to lie, it's cute. "hey Kahl" i say with a fake smile, Aryn fights the urge to push Kahl out the way and stands back. "hey Kahl sweetheart, get me some water please, i'm parched" i say pulling out of the hug. she nods and smiles as she places a big sloppy kiss on my forehead. as Kahl makes her way out of the room i motion for Aryn to come to me which she happily does. "where am I?" i whisper so Eli can't hear me, Aunt Elise ran out of the room calling for some Flores person so it was just me, Aryn, Ebony and Eli. Aryn looks at me confused, "you're in the hospital babe." Aryn says as she brings Ebony closer to me who was jumping in her arms to get to me. i look down and see at least three casts on my body, "holy shit what happened?" i exclaim. "Hannah, what do you remember? what's the last thing you remember doing?" she soothes while i go into complete panic mode, why the fuck can't i remember? i think for a few minutes going into the very back of my mind ignoring the pain of the cuts and bruises all over me. i smile remembering the memory of Melanie and Aryn and my mom and my dad. but i guess that was just a dream. i snap back into the stress trying to remember why i'm in the hospital, i got that call from Aryn about her dad finding out... i took Raines bike... i was going down the street... a car was coming... it's all a blur from there. "i remember the phone call, and grabbing my cousins bike, and a car coming" she nodded her head with a smile. "you were hit, broke a couple bones but you should be okay. you were in a little coma too" she explains as her eyes start to water. i grab her hand and pull her and Ebony onto the bed with me, i kiss her forehead as she starts to silently cry. "how long was i out?" i ask rubbing her back. "umm a few days" she says starting to calm down from my touch. "hey Air bear look at me." i say with a smile, she turns her head to me and forces a smile. "i'm okay. really, i'm fine. how could i not be? i've got the most perfect girl and my family seems to like her now" i whisper in a soothing tone, she frowns making me give her a concerned look. "i'm not your girl Hannah. Kahlani is. she told me all about your guys little randevous" she says as a few tears escape her beautiful emerald green eyes. why the fuck would Kahlani tell her that?! "Air-" i start but am interrupted by Kahlani skipping into the room with two big jugs of water. "you know what? i'm okay, you're obviously okay... i'm gonna go. i'm happy you're awake but i can't do this. you're fucking someone else Hannah, we haven't even done that yet. am i not good enough to have sex with?" Aryn whispers as Kahlani makes her way over to us. i shake my head as Aryn gives Ebony to Eli and hugs everyone before walking out the door leaving me pissed off at Kahlani, fuck she had to ruin it didn't she. "Eli can you go find Aunt Elise and tell her to get our other cousins over here so i can see them." i say through gritted teeth so Eli catches my drift. he nods his head giving Kahlani a "you fucked up" look and leaves the room. "hey baby, i don't think we can do stuff with those casts on but we can still make out" Kahlani says in a slutery tone as she kisses me neck. i push her off of me with as much force as i have which definetly hurt but was totally worth it. "what the fuck Kahlani?! that was a one time thing. you understand? i love someone else okay? not you. not Nate. someone else. so just fucking leave. you've ruined my life! just go" i yell making her jaw drop. i don't yell often, especially at her. "but, but-" she starts, "NO i'm fucking done with you. that night was a mistake. i already have someone. i basically cheated on them with you so please just go. all you are is a reminder of how much of a discusting human being i am." i blurt out without taking a breath. i feel a little light headed as she yells curse words at me while walking slowly out the door. a doctor comes in but she's a little blury, i feel my eyes start to wander around uncontrollably. my head starts pounding as i feel my body start to twitch, i try to talk but nothing comes out. the doctor yells out to page someone as my body tenses up and everything turns black.