Chapter 22: It's Going To Be A Long Day.

(Dahlia above)
February 16th 2017

ARYN: I wake up to my phone dinging like crazy to find Tatiana spamming me, i groaned and roll over onto my stomach as i put my phone back on my nightstand face down and close my eyes again. just as i start to drift on again I feel a foot in my lower back, i know that foot. "AUBRI! OW!" i cream as i push her to the edge of the bed. "oh my god get off of me!" Naomi yells as she pushes Aubri back to my side. I groan loudly and stand up while running my hand through my hair and blowing it out of my face. "Y'all are fuckin annoying." i deadpan as i grab my phone and head to the bathroom slamming the door behind me. Needless to say... i'm not a morning person. i check the time on my phone... these bitches really woke me up at 7:00 AM. I start to get my tooth brush when i hear a loud thud and then some giggling, it's good to know my sisters think this is funny. "goooood morning sunshine!" my moms chirpy voice calls out to me as she walks into the bathroom and takes out her tooth brush as well. "any luck getting a hold of Hannah?" my mom murmers while swishing her tooth brush around in her mouth. "yeah she picked up last night." I say with a tiny smile, "Well that's g-" my mom starts but i interrupt her. "she hung up on me though" i deadpan while shoving my toothbrush in my mouth. "i'm sure everything will be okay-" she says spitting into the sink, "breakfast in ten my love." she changes the topic as she walks out and kisses my head. even though her and my dad are divorced she is still an amazing mom and i'm so greatful for that. I take out my phone as i spit into the sink and begin brushing my mop of hair.

Tatiana, 6:30 am: I'm so sorry about the other day, it was wrong of me to trip you like that.

Tatiana, 6:30 am: is your nose okay?

Tatiana, 6:31 am: please answer

Tatiana, 6:47 am: Aryn i'm sorry.

Tatiana, 6:50 : hello?

Tatiana, 6:54: okay... I guess you really don't want to talk

Tatiana, 6:56 am: ill leave you alone

Tatiana, 7:01 am: im sorry... again.

Hannah 7:03: willis's coffee shop, 4:30 on the dot, we need 2 talk.

My noticications read. i ignore Tats messages and click on Hannahs to reply.

Me: great, see u then

Hannah: yep, cant wait

Me: why'd you hang up last nite?

Hannah: i'll explain that when i see u.

Me: k... gtg eat breakfast ttyl

Hannah: uh huh later.

I lock my phone and sigh as i make my way downstairs. My dad is already ranting about something with work so i make myself a plate and head to my room, I really don't wanna hear his complaints at the moment.

I scroll through my notifications and see three more messages from Tat.

Tatiana, 7:15: omg pls answer me Air... im worried.

Tatiana, 7:17: ik i fucked up but pls stop ignoring me

Tatiana. 7:18 am: please just answer me... all i need is five minutes.

they read. i click on them and groan as i reply.

Me: how may i help you? i rlly don't have time for this. I get i was a bitch and it was karma but that fucking hurt. i thot u had my back Tat?

Tatiana: Omg... you answered!

Me: yea no duh i answered... i wasnt even wake when u were txting me dumbass. now explain yourself before i block you.

Tatiana: ok... listen im sorry.

Me: okay and?

Tatiana: and

Tatiana: and i don't know what came over me. i love Hannah like a sister and i just let my emotions take over.

Me: yeah well obviously your emotions are too much for you to just LET them take over!

Tatiana: not usually...

Me: tell that to my bruised fucking nose Tatiana!

Me: i got no time for this. if u wanna talk u know where to find me but gtta get rdy 4 school.

Tatiana: wait a second pls.

Me: gtg, bye

i let out a big sigh of relief... i needed to confront her. i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders as i turn my phone off and on silent mode. time to get ready and head to school. this should be a hell of a day...