Chapter 23: Regret.

February 16 2017

HANNAH: I try to get up as my alarm starts to go off but i'm weighed down. i look beside me to see Kahl laying with her arms wrapped tightly around my waist and her leg over my stomach... did i mention she was naked under the covers? i flashback to last night... what the fuck did i do. Kahl stirs awake and smirks, "me, well technically i did you" she says as she combs her hair out of her face with her hands. shit did i say that out loud? I chuckle as she holds me tighter, "go back to sleep Lemmy it's too early" she says closing her eyes again. suddenly i hear footsteps coming up the stairs, "shit!" i exclaim as i jump out of bed and find a pair of black underwear and grey sweatpants, i slip them on jumping up and down so they get over my feet. i pull a black nike sports bra over my head and run to the bathroom. i take out my toothbrush and stick it in my mouth as i normally would in the mornings. i glance over to my room from the bathroom door and notice that Kahl is already fully dressed back in yesterdays clothes. i sigh as my auntie knocks on my door "Han, Kahlani Breakfast!" she shouts "BE THERE IN A MINUTE!" i shout as i scramble around the bathroom and begin throwing my hair in a quick top knot. I straighten myself out as i grip the door handle and unlock the door but notice my underwear from last night on the floor, that are still wet. my eyes grow wide as i look at Kahl she turns her attention to the underwear and quickly throws them under the bed as my aunt Elise whips open the door. she inspects the room as we plaster on a smile, "ugh why are you leaving your clothes on the floor? you haven't even been here a full two days and you're already making messes" she mutter as she picks up my clothes from off the floor one by one and throws them in the laundry basket. i sigh as she makes her way out muttering stuff under her breath and close the door. "talk about a wake up call" she chuckles as i just give her resting bitch face. "not funny" i deadpan as she pulls out the pear of underwear from under the bed, she swings them around holding them with one finger. "I didn't know i got you so wet" she says with a grin moving towards me, i snatch the underwear away from her "shut up you felt how wet i was last night." i mutter under my breath as i throw the underwear in the pantry. Kahl comes up from behind me and feels up my waist as she buries her face in the crook of my neck, she starts kissing it and i moan lightly. my neck is my weakness. "i also tasted how wet you were last night" she whispered in my ear as she nibble my earlobe. "whatever, you werent even that good" i grin. "really because i recall a little nickname from last night." "and what might that be?" "Oh, harder daddy" she mocks and whispers in my earlobe. shit... i did call her that didn't i. suddenly i feel her hand reach down to my crotch, i push her hand away but she puts it back and tightens her grip. i lay my head back on her shoulder as she slides her hand into my underwear and presses my sweet spot while moving her finger up and down. my clit is burning with desire and i let out a soft moan but this still doesn't feel right. "you ready for round two?" she asks me as she stars rubbing harder. my breath hitches in the back of my throat, i pull her hand out. "no Kahl, we can't everyone is awake" i say as i walk away from her but she pins me to the wall and locks the door. she buries her head in my breasts and kisses my chest, her hand reaches down to my ass and then back to my clit. i sigh which she seems to think was a moan, "you enjoy that don't you babygirl?" she whispered in my ear. i can't help but think to myself... babygirl? i cant believe we fucked last night, what was i on? i just kissed aryn two days ago! i let kahlani have her fun as she grazes my thigh trying to get me horny...  i don't feel horny in fact i a feel a bit violated. "hold up." i say as i take her hand away and push her off of me. I make my way down stairs as i watch Kahlani lick her fingers... that's just disturbing i mean in private when its just the two of us, sure... but in front my family?, in front of kids? she smirks at me as i cringe. I can't do this anymore, i pull out my phone and find myself texting aryn... i ask her if she can hang she says yes and etc. FINALLY i'm out of this mess. "hey something came up i gotta go, you'll see yourself out Kahl?" she looks at me confused as i put on my black vans and head out of the door. she follows me out and closes the door behind her, ugh can she not just take a hint! she grabs my arm... "where's my goodbye kiss?" she pouted. maybe if i give her what she wants she'll leave me alone. i inch closer to her not even bothering to hold her and peck her on the lips. as i try to back away she grabs my neck and smashes her lips into mine, rather aggressively i might add. she pushed her lips into mine so hard that i spilt the inside of my lip on my bottom teeth. I threw up in my mouth as she grazed my tongue with hers. can you not taste the fucking blood bitch!? i like a gentle lover... this is too much for me. i pull away "bye" i say quickly and run off before she can reply or grab me again. "fuck" i mutter as i hold my lip, that really fucking hurt. it'll be a while before school is done for aryn but i'll wait for her at the coffee shop. i have to get away from Kahlani anyway...