Chapter 3: The Brother.

(photo above is Eli)
February 14th 2017

HANNAH: Me and Eli don't have the easiest bro and sis relationship, when we were 2 or 3 years old our parents got divorced. Our mom took me and our dad took Eli. Me and Eli only reunited a few years ago when our mom died. I don't remember much from that day but I remember a lot of crying and hugging. Eli grew up in the system because our dad couldn't bother to take care of him after he stopped getting the baby bonus. Eli has had it a lot harder than me which made it really hard to communicate with him at first but now we're inseparable. Its really weird having an identical twin of the opposite sex... i mean when someone says i look like him do i say thank you or do i take it as an insult because they're technically saying i look like a guy? Either way me, Aryn and Eli are the dream team and everyone is friends with us. The nerds, the barbies, the jocks, even Becky in the special needs class. We aren't just your average teenagers, we are here at Melody-Chester public high school for a reason and that reason is to take over the world one day. "K, can we head to class now?" Eli says. He's a worrier, that's for sure he thinks that if he is late it's going to affect his grades. His 2017 goal is to get straight A's so he can get into his dream college, "Manchester-grant prep" I don't understand why every school he has been to or wanted to go to has hyphenated names... for example, Melody-Chester public high school, Inkin-Kendi primary school and Rogers-Lane elementary... just choose ONE name! It's not that hard. Besides, no matter what school you're at it's still HIGHSCHOOL no one is going to get straight A's!