Chapter 51: "infinity and a day"

March 12th 2017
HANNAH: i bang on the door some more as Aryn becomes silent, fuck what did i do? "Air c'mon we didnt kiss!" I tell myself more than i tell her. We were a mere few inches away from kissing... but our lips never touched. Ugh what am i saying? I basically kissed another girl. I hear the tv click on in the room which causes me to calm down a little bit knowing she didnt jump out the window or something. "Air c'mon, please just let me in so we can talk about this." I plead but she doesnt reply. I drop my hands to my side before walking to the living room and plopping down on the couch. I shoot Aryn a couple of texts knowing she most likely won't answer but i have to try. She leaves me on "seen" which i deserve so i just put my phone down and turn on the tv. I put on family feud and soon enough im dozing off into a sweet dreamless sleep.

3 hours later...
I wake up to Samia chatting on the phone with Tatianna. "Tell Tat i say hi" i say groggily as i make my way to the bathroom. "Tat says she cant believe you cheated on Aryn" Samia laughs like there's something funny about it. I groan and throw my pillow at Sams head. "Fuck you" i deadpan before grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste. Just my luck, we're out of toothpaste which means i need to use Samias mouthwash that tastes like ass. I force the nastiness in my mouth before heading to the room. I knock on the door and to my surprise it is unlocked, ah shit what if Aryn left? I sigh in relief as i see her curled up in a ball on our bed. I kiss her tear stained cheek, "im so sorry." My whispering makes her shiver in her sleep so i back away and just grab my towel. I walk to our bathroom and turn on the shower slowly getting undressed as i look at my girlfriends cute little face. I hop in the shower turning it to hot as usual and before i know it i hear yawns coming from the room. "Hannah get out of the shower, i need it." She deadpans opening the shower curtains. "Hello! Im naked over here!" I joke trying to break the tension. She rolls her eyes, "if i see something i havent seen before i'll let you know." Her emotionless personality is kinda scary to be honest. "Air, why don't you just join me?" I whine grabbing her arm. She looks me up and down and smiles before getting undressed and hopping in with me. "Why don't you ask Kahlani to shower with you?" She whispers in my ear before pushing me out of the shower and closing the curtaines. I stand there mouth agape as she grabs her phone and turns on some music. "Now leave." She shouts over the music. I do as she says so i dont piss her off anymore. I plop down on the bed getting it wet with my body but not really caring. I spread my legs out and lay on my stomach before closing my eyes just a tiny bit. I start to doze off but before i can enter dreamland im disrupted by a familiar chuckle. "Woah! Guess i shoulda knocked" i jump from the bed seeing Kahlani standing at the doorway. "What are you- if Aryn catches you you're dead!" I whisper as i slap on a robe as quick as possible. "Oh please i could take her down with one hand." "Oh could you now?" Aryns voice erupts through the room. She looks so sexy in her short towel that barely covers half her body. She squeezes the water out of her hair with a glare as i laugh awkwardly. "Lets put that to the test." Aryns voice seems challenging as she runs to Kahlani pinning her body against the wall. "I dont know if you've been told this before, but you don't wanna fuck with me." I smile at her words as Kahlani tries to break out of her grip. "You really dont." I say under my breath. "Shut up." Aryn huffs at me. What did i do? "Wow, is that how you talk to your girlfriend? No wonder why she isn't satisfied with you" Kahlani comments snarkily. Before i can get a word in Aryn rams her fist into Kahlanis jaw forcing Kahlani to shut her big mouth. "I can talk to my girlfriend any way i want because she's my girlfriend. So just give the fuck up and get out of my house you homewrecking slut." With that, Khalani runs out of the room holding her face. I get a burning desire for this protective side of Aryn and before you know it im locking the door, slamming her on the wall and sticking my tongue down her thraot ripping off her clothes. "That was so hot" i whisper in her ear as she kisses me back and shakes her head. "Don't talk." She whispers back. "Yes daddy" she gasps at my words before moving me to the bed. "Okay, maybe talk a little" i laugh and she giggles before getting on top of me and ripping off my robe throwing it across the room. She kisses down my neck and shoulder quickly before taking off her towel and dropping it on the floor. I moan in her mouth as her hands roam my body. She bites my lip a little harder than usual but it doesn't faze me. "This doesnt mean i forgive you." She reminds me. I smile and flip her to the bottom. Grinding on top of her, i kiss her swollen lips until she starts begging me for more. I put my hand down her pants running my fingers softly along her clit just enough to tease her. She bites her lip waiting for more but i take my hand out and lick my fingers. "Damn you taste really good, too bad i wont be able to finish with you hating on me." I smirk as her jaw drops. I lean down and stick my tongue in her open mouth and she automatically kisses me back. "Stop, okay i forgive you" she moans as i trace her thigh with my fingers. I insert two fingers in her and to no surprise she automatically breaks into a fit of moans. I kiss her to stop her from moaning too loud and disturbing Samia. I ride her out slowly picking up the pace with each scratch she gives me. Finally she lets go and leaves both of us in a peaceful bliss, me with kiwi flavored sweetness dripping down my fingers. I lick it off my fingers before placing my index finger on the side of Aryns lip. "I think your lip is bleeding there babe" i smile and she licks the blood off whincing. "I didnt even notice" she smiles sheepishly. I shake my head and smile as i look down at the mess i have created. "Don't ever say i dont clean my messes" i whisper in her ear before moving my head down. I lick her clit as she tangles her hands in my hair trying as hard as she can to hold back her moans. Failing as always, she opens her legs more giving me access. She curls her fingers into a fist as she pulls my head down pulling my hair uncontrollably. God i love making her like this. "All you're doing is making another mess" she moans quietly as she grasps the bedsheets with her other hand. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as i come up, "do you want me to stop?" I ask with a smirk which of course she shakes her head to. She pushes my head back down and i finish the job quickly. "Okay, i forgive you" she says breathlessly as i clean her up and lie down beside her. "Wow, i could have fixed all of our fights just with sex? Wish i knew that sooner" i tease carressing her stomach. She turns to her side and kisses me passionately. "You're just lucky i love you" she deadpans holding back a smile. "I love you too" i blush against my will. "infinity and a day" she smiles proud of herself for coming up with a new term for us to use. "Infinity and a day." I whisper in her ear as i kiss her cheek. She turns around getting under the blankets and scoots close to me. I wrap my arms around her beautiful body and kiss her neck before we both doze off into dreamland. Infinity and a day.

Thank you so much for reading love is messy. Its been a long dramatic pleasure writing this story. There will be a sequel that i will start writing in the next few months or so... look out for "infinity and a day" because that will be the title. Thank you for the love and support on this. Although im sad to have to end this book so quickly, i just cant find much time to write three stories at once so i figured i would end the longest one first ( love is messy) go read my other stories that you will find on my profile! Also sorry that this chapter was cut short. I fwlt that the whole "infinity and a day" thing would be the perfect ending to this book since that's what the sequel will be. Please comment ideas for the sequel and your thoughts on 'love is messy' its been fun! Hope you guys will have fun reading abouy Aryn and Hannahs parenting journeys with their little baby ( still not saying if its a boy or a girl, sorry!