Chapter 36: When Dreams Come True.

(also special thanks to my girlfriend for giving me the shower scene idea)
Warning: 18+... sexual tension, sex scenes, very detailed.

March 2nd 2017
ARYN: I blast music on the living room tv trying my hardest to not listen into Hannahs conversation in the kitchen since i already know she's talking about me. "Mama" Ebony coos to me, sure kid... sure. I giggle as i put a clean diaper on her. Hannah hates to admit to being wrong but trust me i know when there's a dirty diaper. I grew up with two younger sisters. "I am not your mother... no no no" i coo as she wraps her hand around my finger, i love babies so much. "Babe! Hurry your ass up i want to eat with my girlfriend!" I shout making sure she hears me. Ebony giggles as a nursery rhyme plays on the tv, i'm never going to get this shit out of my head now. I hum to the lyrics like a loser because for some reason i know this song off by heart, "the ittsy bittsy spider went up the water spout-" i coo to Ebony thinking we're alone. "Down came the rain and washed the spider out" Hannah giggles from the other side of the room. "Holy shit Han you scared me" i deadpan, "sorry mi amor" she says quietly as she scoots behind me and lays her head on my back. She wraps her arms around my stomach and pulls me into the cutest little hug. "You're so cute" i giggle as she hums a "mhm" sometimes i swear she is such a baby. She trails kisses down my upper back, to my shoulder and up my neck. "You smell like kiwi" she whispers in between kisses. "That's because i use kiwi scented perfume babe" i whisper as she giggles, "you are funny, funny wife of mine" she hums. She seems high right now. "Wife?" I question, "oh sorry, will you marry me?" She asks making all the blood rush to my face, i must look red as a tomato right now. "Maybe, not right NOW but eventually yeah" i deadpan as she gasps, "you don't wanna marry me?" She whines with her puppy dog eyes. "That is not what i said" i chuckle as she kisses her teeth. "Fine, whatever. I'm gonna go make her a bottle" she deadpans walking away. "Baby" i whine, she's so sensitive. "No no i see how it is" she says butthurt. "Hannah" i call out but she's already in the kitchen. Suddenly i hear a song playing from the kitchen, "lonely, i'm so lonely" she sings making sure she's loud enough for me to hear. "Stop your shit" i laugh, "I HAVE NO BODY!" She shouts louder. I place Ebony in her swing and run to the kitchen. I hug Hannah from behind and pick her up off her feet making her squeal and giggle. I put her down and she breaths heavily trying to stop the dizziness, "who said you could put me down?" She deadpans. I shake my head and pick her up so her legs are on either side of my waist, she burries her head in my neck as i place her on the kitchen counter and run my hands up and down her back. "You're so handsy" she says making me scoff. "I think you're forgetting who's fingers were in who a few hours hours ago" i whisper making her hold up her hands in defeat. "At least i wasnt moaning your name" she giggles making me look down and smile. "You moaned quite a few times too" i deadpan making her gasp. "I did not!" She exclaims as i shake my head. "Yes, you did" i say pulling her into a hug. "Well, we'll see who's screaming who's name tonight" she says with a smirk, this girl. "Can't wait" i say trying my hardest to control my blush as she leans in for a passionate kiss. "We could get a head start on that" she whispers in my ear making me moan a quick "mmmm" before realizing that Ebony is still up. "We can't Eb's up" i tease as she kisses her teeth. "You look cute all attitudy" i giggle as i kiss down her neck. She grips the waist band of my sweats and pulls me in closer before sticking her hand down my pants, this girl really can't wait. "Not yet." I say pecking her lips before walking away. "Where ya goin?" She hums following me like a lost puppy dog, "to put the child to bed so we can have some alone time" i laugh as she smacks my ass. "The fuck was that for?!" I exclaim backhanding her arm. "You're going too fastttt you know i can't walk that fast" she whines making me feel a little bad. I am the one who made her lose the crutches, i guess the least i could do is have patience with her. "Get on my back" i sigh, she squeals and hops right on without hesitation. "Thank you" she says in a cute little baby voice. I walk her to the bed in the living room and plop down on there making her fall off my back. "Damn, she really does sleep alot" i deadpan as i pick a sleeping Ebony up from the swing. "Her bedroom is on the right of our room" Hannah whispers as she gets comfy on the bed. I can't help but smile at the "our" part of that sentence, does she really think of it as my room too? I place Ebony in her crib and run eagerly back to the living room. "What do you wanna watch?" Hannah asks scrolling through netflix on the tv. Really? I thought we were... nevermind. "I don't know, something lesbian" i deadpan as i plop down beside her. She focuses her attention on me for a split second and kisses me making sure to slip her tongue in just to get me hot and bothered. "Why do you do this to me?" I whine as we pull away. "Do what? I can do a lot of stuff to you" she teases with a smirk. "There's nothing gay on netflix" she whines losing my intrest. "Whatever, let's just watch Kevin Hart shows then" i deadpan. As much as Hannah loves Kevin Hart i know it won't keep her intrested long, soon enough she'll be all over me. "Maybe we can go to a movie later, Samia said she would watch Ebony for us" Hannah says not even bothering to take her eyes off the screen. A movie sounds nice, a cute first date idea. "Yes pleaseeeee" i say with a smile. "Okay, tonight though. That's when all the scary movies are best" she teases. She knows i hate scary movies, i roll my eyes and cross my arms in a bratty state. "Oh stop your whining, i'll protect you." She says running her hands through my hair as i lie on her stomach in between her legs. She leans down and kisses the top of my head before getting comfy for the show.