Chapter 46: Happy Birthday To Me

March 11th 2017
ARYN: Today is my 17th birthday... the big 1 7... almost old enough to just get my own place and live my life abiding my, and only my rules. "Aubri!" I call down from the kitchen, her and Bella spent the night at Hannahs place and is now showering. "No funny business in my shower!" Hannah calls out to the girls as she makes her way over to me in her sexy cheetah print pyjamas. "Well, happy birthday to me!" I exclaim pulling her closer to me by the waist line of her booty shorts. "Gonna give me my birthday present early?" I whisper in her ear as she wraps her arm around my waist. "I mean, i guess i could give you one of them" she says obviously not catching my drift. "More than one?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows, please tell me she didn't spend all kinds of money on me... ever since i got realesed from the hospital she's been spoiling me rotten. As much as i love feeling like i'm the queen of this castle it's really worrying sometimes. We need a lot of money for rent when we decide to move into her apartment... and the movers is bound to cost a pretty penny too. "I have a big birthday surprise for you" she says snuggling her head into my neck. She pulls me impossibly close to her before kissing my neck down to my shoulder. I extend my head back as she kisses down my chest i sigh, "how much was it?" I ask as her hands roam around my body."don't you worry your pretty little head about it birthday girl" she whispers in my ear meaning it's probably very expensive. She holds a hand over my mouth knowing i'm about to argue and puts a song on her phone. With "birthday sex" blaring through the speakers she sways making me sway with her as she grabs a hold of my hand. "Classy" i say sarcastically as she laughs. She hums to the lyrics before leaning into kiss me as the music volume seems to get lower. We continue to kiss thinking nothing of it before Bella clears her throat, "um, just wanted to let you know i'm here so you don't take her on the kitchen counter" Bella deadpans obviously holding back a grin. "You and Aubri gonna come live with us when we get a place?" I ask pulling away from Han. "Uhm, i doubt it. We've only dated for like 3 months, we arent ready to live with eachother" she explains shrugging her shoulders. Thankfully, Hannahs family left last night to their grandmas so me and her could have some alone time for my 17th. "It doesn't matter how long you guys have dated, you love eachother right?" I ask crossing my arms as i lean on Hannah behind me. "Well, i love her. I cant speak for Aubri" she mumbles grabbing an apple from the fridge. "Oh trust me Bell, she loves you. Aubri doesn't act the way she does right now for just any one" Han deadpans, she's always been close with my sister it's really cute. "Hey babe" Aubri says hugging Bella from behind, awe i just realized they're in matching towels. "And she never calls anyone babe. Even her past boyfriends." Hannah deadpans as Aubri takes a bite out of Bellas apple. "And she won't even eat her own sisters food." I say as Bella shakes her head as Aubri grabs the apple out her hand taking another bite. "What are yall even talking about?" Aubri asks snaking her arms around Bellas waist. "Nothing" Bella says before leading Aubri to the bed room. I'm hoping to get changed... how has my little sister been gay before me? Thats crazy. We hear giggles and Bella saying "stoppppp" which is enough for Hannah to gasp. "NOT ON MY AUNTS BED!" She deadpans like we hadn't alredy heard them all of last night. Bella and Aubri come out of the room as Bella wraps her towel back around her body, oh god... what were they doing? The downsides of having a little sister. "Sorry" Aubri mumbles grabbing Bellas waist as they walk into the living room. "Put clothes on!" Me and Hannah both shout in unison. Aubri groans before pulling Bella back into the room. Making sure to dramatically slam the door on her way in. They come back out hand in hand. Aubri has her black tracksuit on and Bella is wearing nothing but a wife beater and black bike shorts, meh i guess she's at least not naked. "We'll be watching riverdale if you need us" Aubri says with a smirk pulling Bella to the couch. Okay then, i turn my attention to my beautiful girlfriend as she stands there just biting her lip as her eyes roam down my body. I may be wearing something a little teasing... but it's my birthday! I deserve to feel sexy for once. It's nothing too slutty, simple black and purple skin tight crop top, TIGHT leather black shorts with lace at the bottom, a chain through the belt loop, and a see through lace jacket... not even a jacket... i don't even know the word but whatever it is it hangs off my body perfectly and i think i look very pleasing. Hannah on the other hand, just looks like she wants to eat me up. The girl is practically drooling as she takes me in her arms, "too early for morning sex?" She whispers in my ear all seductively. I push her away, "i need food" i giggle as i get out some pancake mask. "I can be food, i can be anything you want me to be... prisoner, cop... ooo cop" she says leaning on the kitchen counter. Little does she know she ain't getting nothing if she doesn't move out of my way so i can get the milk from the fridge. I try to reach for the milk but she blocks my way, grabs me and picks me up. I squeal as she places me on the kitchen counter, "just a few minutes, please" she practically begs me. I lean in closer and make it so my lips are just gracing hers, i'm a little bit of a tease. I run my hands along her toned stomach feeling every pack... damn she's fit. I look in the living room seeing Aubri and Bella just casually making out like they aren't in someone elses house. I shake it out of my head as Hannah begins stripping, taking her shirt and slippers off first. The girls are obviously "preoccupied" so i don't think we'll be THAT loud that they'll hear us. "Not here." I say, "your wish is my command birthday girl" she says with a smirk carrying me to the bed. She drops me on the bed quickly taking off every bit if clothing revealing the heaven that is her body... the heaven i would soon be able to touch and taste again. She runs to the door locking that shit faster than you can say "fuck me" and then runs to me. She waits for me to strip as well until i'm in nothing but my soaked boxers, she takes those off slow as she kisses my thighs. God, i'm in for a great bithday.

I look at Hannah as she gets dressed again throwing her hair in a beautiful messy top knot. "Come on" she says as i button up my red button up, she said she's taking me out for a surprise but i felt the need to dress up in case it's a fancy dinner. "Where are we going?" I whine, she's been keeping it a secret all day. "No where, and everywhere" she answers simply... what the fuck does that even mean? "That doesn't make sense" i whine again as i pull her close to me by her waist, "if you tell me, i'll give you a reward" i tease as her breath gets caught in her throat. "Ha! Nice try... i can get that anytime i want." She deadpans, i can't fight her very true words. I don't say another word as she pulls down her dress and fixes her hair a bit, admiring herslef in the mirror as she sighs. "I can't wait till we get there!" She shouts in excitement. Before i can say anything she pulls me out of the room and gasps at a neeeeesty site. Aubri and Bella are asleep under a blanket with their clothes spread all over the floor... did i mention they're also on the floor? Damn, barbarians. "Oh my sweet lord" I whisper as i practically SPRINT out the door. Hannah catches her breath as we hit her car, "damn girl, you're fast. Guess all that track really payed off?" She says panting. I know what your thinking... me? Sports? Track was the only exception i ever made when it came to sports. Soft ball for a little bit, then i fucked up my shoulder and couldn't play for a few years... so track was the next best thing, I didn't have to use my shoulder too thank god. My shoulder still hurts like a bitch sometimes, just random ass stabs. We hop in the car with me in the passenger seat, "you're gonna love it" Han exclaims with a bug goofy smile. She pulls out of the drive way and we're off. I leave Aubri a quick message telling her we'll be out but she hasn't answered so i put my phone away. "Where are we goingggggg?" I whine for the millionth time, "ugh, somewhere!" Hannah groans. "Fine" i pout as i look out the window while we head down a street ive never even heard of.

"We're here!" Hannah squeals making me snap awake, "come on!" She exclaims running over to a set of apartments. "Babe slow down, i just woke up i can't run" i yawn trailing behind her. "Come. On!" She says taking my hand and dragging me over to one of the apartments. It's a midnight purple type of color, simple brick apartment with about 8 floors minus the lobby. "Do you like it?" She asks as we get in the elevator, why does it matter if i like it? There's nothing here. "Sure" i answer with a shrug. "Ugh why is it taking so longggggg" she asks, "you didn't press the button" i deadpan. She face palms and presses the 5th floor. When we reach the floor she practically sprints out dragging me behind her. We stop at 506 and she takes a pair of keys out of her back pocket. Wait... oh my- there's no way!!! "You got the place already!?" I exclaim jumping up and down as she opens the door... OH. MY. SWEET. LORD! It's beautiful... like SO beautiful. Baby blue walls, shiney lights along the walls, beautiful white couch, shiney glass coffee table, big flat screen tv, the kitchen island is just perfect, the entire kitchen is a simple yet elegant beige... it's perfect. We walk into the bedroom and i am automatically in awe... it's everything i have ever dreamed for! LED lights on the walls, big kind sized bed, silk fluffy blankets, vanity on the other side of a room, writing desk with a computer next to it, big walk in closet, GORGEOUS pastel purple walls and a small bathroom too. Hannah really out did herself. I'm practically in tears as i throw my arms around her. "Is this yours?" I ask with the biggest smile on my face. "Heheh... uhm well, i want to ask you something actually" she stammered looking at the ground. I nod my head and she gets down on one knee, oh my god... WHAT IS SHE DOING! She pulls out a small box and opens it revealing a key, i sigh in relief as she takes a deep breath. "Will you move in with me?" She asks with a childlike smirk. "Of course" i answer, my cheeks hurting from the smiles and giggles i'm letting out. "Okay, you wanna see the rest?" Woah... there's MORE? "So... this is gonna be Sams room until she has the baby... then we'll turn it into a nursery" Hannah grabs me by my waist as i look in awe at the light yellow walls and queen sized bed... it's not much but i can just imagine our baby growing up in here. It's a small room but at the same time is surprisingly spacious... there's a little desk and some drawers, a long mirror on the wall as well... overall it's pretty cute. "So when is Sam moving in?" I ask with a smile as i wrap my arms around her neck. "Later, right now... you wanna break the bed in?" Han smirks into her words. "Nope, i want to break in that couch" i smile as she nods her head and goes over to the couch. She takes off her shoes, jacket and almost her shirt but i just grasp the remote. "So, which movie?" I ask with a smirk, i know she thought she was gonna get some... sad. Her jaw drops as she scoffs, "tease" she pouts. I kiss her lips for a while making sure to deepen it as she straddles me on the couch. Something tells me we're gonna have a lot of fun breaking in this couch.