Chapter 18: Coming Out... Ish.

(jordyn above)
February 15th 2017

ARYN: It's been an entire day without Hannah... No texts, no pictures, no calls... not a word. it's currently 6:00 PM on a Saturday, the exact time me and Hannah would usually be curled up on my bed watching the new episode of our favourite show, "Bad at love". It describes me and Hannahs relationship perfectly... messy AS FUCK, not knowing about each others feelings and overall just really... Bad. The main Character, Jordyn reminds me a lot of Hannah... she's just perfect in every way... she knows what to say and when to say it, what to do when someone is upset, her voice is soothing, her dark brown hair is long and flowy, her eyes are a deep brown that is just gorgeous, her lips are the perfect heart shape and she has the cutest dimple that creeps on her cheek when she smiles. that dimple is almost identical to the one Hannah has on her right cheek. If you haven't already guessed by the title, "bad at love" is exactly how it sounds... its about an on and off couple who always finds themselves fucking up their relation ship... ALL THE TIME. Hannah and I would go on an emotional roller coaster every time we watched an episode. Once I finished the first season I told Hannah about it... ever since she got to the first episode of season 2 we have watched it together. today is the first time that has changed since the beginning of the show. "Yo Naomi man, move the fuck over! you're squishing me bitch!" I hear Aubri shout as she pushes Naomi on top of me. isn't this just depressing... I'm sitting here watching me and Hannahs TV show with my bratty Sisters... all because I had to fucking hit her and then stop kissing her when I FINALLY got what I have wanted for YEARS. "No cussing Aubri-Anna." my mom says bluntly from the kitchen. Aubri rolls her eyes and focuses her attention back on the show. It's currently at an intense make out scene with Jordyn and this other guy Chance, so you can imagine how weird I feel when I look over beside me and see Naomi basically Drooling  watching it. "Ughhhhh Chance is so HOT!" I hear Naomi say RIGHT in my ear, the girl practically Moaned  the "ugh" part of her sentence. I cringed as I looked over at Aubri,  "Sure he is, you can keep Chance but Damien is all mine!" Aubri hums. "okay okay but JORDYN... SHE'S the real deal!" I blurt out. Suddenly the room is silent, I look at my sisters as they just sit there in shock. Out of nowhere Aubri BURSTS into laughter. "HAHAHAHA, what are you GAY ?!" she exclaims really loudly. I shush her as I look over my shoulder to make sure mom isn't just randomly standing there... she's not. The room is silent, only for a second before Naomi starts talking. "Holy shit Air... are you?" she says to me which causes me to cock my head to the right and make direct eye contact to her. "N-NO" I hesitate with an awkward chuckle, Naomi doesn't seem convinced. "Maybe... I-I don't know" I say scratching the back of my neck and looking down at my back. "O-Oh" Aubri says, "I'm sorry for calling you out Aryn... that was a bitch move." Naomi adds. "It's okay girls, just don't tell mom please." I say as I pull my little sisters into a welcoming hug. "I won't... I can't speak for miss big mouth over here." Naomi says giving Aubri a joking side-eye. "Fuck you!" Aubri says as she pulls away from the hug and playfully pushes Naomi. "LANGUAGE LITTLE GIRL!" my mom yells from the kitchen again. sure, THAT she hears...