01 | Friday Night

You'd never had strong feelings about parties. On one hand, you didn't hate them. On the other, you didn't jump at the chance to attend any party you heard about. When your friends told you there was a party on Friday night they were going to, you shrugged and picked out an outfit. 

Even if you didn't particularly love or hate parties, you did like getting ready for things. A little bit of makeup and an outfit you loved, and you were pretty much set to take on anything.

When you and the others pulled up to the house the party was at, it was already roaring with activity. Colored lights flashed from inside the windows, lighting up the pitch black night. You took the stairs two at a time and were greeted by a drunk guy stumbling past you to puke on the grass. 

You exchanged a look with your friend, both of you giggling before you went your separate ways. She headed into the kitchen to look for free booze, while you went upstairs, looking for something or someone interesting to spend your night with.

You saw a game of half naked twister happening in one of the bedrooms and laughed at the idea of joining. While you weren't an angel and had spent an average amount of time at strip poker games, taking off your skirt and joining the chaotic fray of bodies on the small twister mat sounded sweaty and unpleasant, and the exact opposite of sexy and fun.

A boy standing across the room, leaning against the wall caught your eye. His face held a neutral expression. Not bored, but calmly disinterested with the whole scene. He wore dark wash jeans and a tight fitting button up shirt, so you could plainly see the muscles rippling under his sleeves. He sipped his drink out of a red solo cup and chewed his lip. 

You assumed he had been here for a while, because the beads of sweat in his hair and on his neck had clearly come from the humid and crushing atmosphere of the party house. His eyes, a shadowy dark brown, searched the room for something worth his interest, and his eyes landed on you.

As he saw you, he smiled slightly and pushed off the wall to approach you.

"Hey," he said, his voice a low hum in the noise around you.

"Hi," you said, smiling at him.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked, "You can have mine," he tipped his cup towards you and you smelled rum mixed with something else.

"I don't know about that," you teased him, "It could be roofied, for all I know."

He took another sip in front of you, to make sure you weren't actually worried, before he held the cup out to you. "Guess you'll just have to take the chance," he smirked with a little shrug.

You took the cup from him and took a sip. Rum and coke. You nodded to signify that you liked the drink, and he gave you another half smile.

"I'm Jimin."

about 45 minutes later 

The noise in the party had crested to a roar, too loud to even hear your own thoughts. A DJ had showed up, and the very floor underneath your feet vibrated with the force of the bass in the speaker system.

But nothing mattered other than the haze at the edge of your vision because of the rum and the boy who was pressed against you. 

A song you couldn't remember the name of blasted as you moved your body with Jimin's. Dancing had never been your favorite thing, but you started to like it a little more as the boy slowly grinded his hips on you with the music.

Many people were drunkenly shedding clothing because of how sweaty it was getting, and Jimin joined the crowd.

"Hot in here," he mumbled, before fumbling with the buttons and pulling his shirt off, tossing it onto a counter. You forced your mouth to stay closed as you let your eyes roam his body, perfectly chiseled and sculpted with muscle.

He pulled you to him, his hands on your waist, and buried his face into your neck with a low growl as you danced. You listened to the sound of your own heartbeat, which thundered in your ears despite the noise around you. 

Bright strobe lights shot out of the speaker system, and Jimin raised his head from you to look at them. He smiled a little bit at the light show, clearly just as drunk as you were. When the white light hit his eyes they lightened, and gold flecks appeared. 

You didn't know if the thoughts were coming from the alcohol or your brain, but it was very clear that you wanted him.

You wanted him bad.

"Let's get out of here," he put his face close to your ear so you could hear his voice above the music. You nodded, it was as if he read your mind. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it back on before you tugged him out of the house and down the steps.

Not long after, you both stumbled into an Uber and made it back to your apartment. You didn't even bother turning the lights on, just leading him back into the bedroom after locking the front door.

His lips were on yours immediately, and it felt like your body was on fire. He kissed you with desire, urgency, and you pulled his shirt off over his head, finally allowed to touch his muscular stomach. You ran your fingers along his abs and he shivered at your touch. 

He undressed you quickly and precisely, pushing you onto the bed and hovering over you, but never letting his lips leave yours.

The night seemed to last forever, but you couldn't remember much afterwards except screaming his name. You remembered his breath, his low moans in your ear. You remembered clawing at his back in ecstasy, and you hoped you didn't leave marks.

When you were finished you didn't speak. The two of you just rolled over, breathing heavily, before curling up and falling asleep.

A/N: Sorry for a bad first chapter! It'll get better lol