15 | Celebration

After Jimin and Taehyung left, you brushed your teeth thoroughly, hoping if you could remove the taste of Jimin from your mouth you could remove the guilt that came with it. 

You had kissed him. Again. Every time you kissed him, you knew it added to the illusion that you only wanted him for his lips and for his body. You didn't want him to think that, despite the fact that you knew he was already completely convinced of this fact. 

Your phone dinged, and you were glad for the distraction. It was a text from Jungkook.

Hey, he said, Can you come to Jin's today? Yoongi's having this little gathering thing for Hoseok

You smiled. Yoongi and Hoseok really were a perfectly matched couple, and you loved getting to spend time around them.

Hell yeah, you replied quickly, I'll be over in thirty minutes.

Jungkook sent back a smiley face, Perfect, he said, see you then.

You put your phone away and set to getting ready, glad you had something to do today besides simmer in your own thoughts. You became conflicted as you realized Jimin would probably be there today. Happy that you would get to see him again, worried you would just end up causing more problems with him. 

You shook your head, pushing him out of your head completely, and determinedly began brushing your hair.

♛♛♛

You arrived at Jin's house thirty minutes later, just as you told Jungkook. You were happy to see that you were part of the set up crew, which meant Jimin wouldn't be here until later. For now, it was just you, Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi.

Jungkook smiled brightly, his top lip disappearing like it always did when he was happy. You hugged him, and he pecked you on the cheek.

"Yeodongsaeng!" Jin cried, wrapping you up tightly in his arms. 

You laughed and hugged him back, "Jin Hyung," you replied happily. You could be safe in the knowledge that, no matter how guilty or bad you felt, Jin Hyung and Kookie would always be happy to see you. 

Jin pulled away and rushed you into the kitchen, which was nicely decorated.

"What's the party for, exactly?" you asked, raising your eyebrows curiously. Though you knew he would do anything for Hoseok, Yoongi wasn't the biggest fan of parties, and you knew there had to be some sort of reason.

Jungkook shrugged, "We have no idea. All he said was that he needed a party ASAP and it had to be perfect."

"Hm," you said, pulling on your lip thoughtfully, "That's weird. Cute, but weird."

"Yeah," Kookie agreed, nodding, "I'm just going along with it."

Jin put the two of you to work slicing tomatoes and pitting olives for a dish he was making, though it was hard for you to focus. You both just ended up messing around for most of it, and Jin kept slapping Jungkook with a dish towel to get him to focus.