45 | The Ceremony

You smiled widely as you watched Yoongi make his way down the aisle. He wore a white shirt underneath a royal blue suit jacket, looking incredible, and more dressed up than you'd ever seen him. 

"We're next," Taehyung said, squeezing your arm. You smiled at him, holding back a little laugh. You hadn't gotten used to him with his hair all combed and his collar smoothed down. You helped adjust his tie, which was slightly crooked. 

"Sorry," he said, laughing, "I'm not used to dressing nicely."

You shrugged, "It's okay," you told him, "You look great." You weren't lying. He looked amazing in his royal blue button up shirt and satiny light yellow tie.

"Thanks," he said shyly, "And you look stunning, obviously."

"Thank you," you said, looking down, embarrassed. You had dressed up a little bit for the engagement party, but it had been a while since you had dressed really formally. Jin seemed to think the dress was perfect, but you still felt a little ridiculous.

You heard the song change, and you felt Jin appear behind you. He poked you in your back gently.

"That's your cue. Ready?" he asked the two of you.

You and Taehyung nodded at him, and Taehyung looked over at you. You grabbed his hand, and he quickly laced his fingers with yours. 

"Go, go," Jin nudged you out of the tent. You smiled and began walking out onto the grass.

The guests turned to look at you as Taehyung escorted you down the aisle, and you smiled at them. You saw Jimin's eyes widen as he saw you, and you locked eyes with him and gave him a little smile. He didn't smile back, his face stayed frozen in an unreadable expression, and you forced yourself to tear your eyes away from him. This wedding wasn't about you or him or whatever the hell was going on between you. It was about Yoongi and Hoseok.

Yoongi grinned at the two of you as you reached the flowery arbor, and you separated with Taehyung. He took his place next to Yoongi, while you took yours next to where Hoseok would soon be standing. Jin and Jungkook slipped into chairs in the front row, and Jungkook gave you a big smile. You saw Taehyung and Jin exchange a glance, smiling shyly at each other.

But suddenly everyone's attention was drawn to Hoseok, looking like an absolute prince as he walked down the aisle with his father. He smiled lightly, and you looked over at Yoongi. He was staring at Hoseok with such wide eyed adoration you thought you might just start crying before the vows even started. 

Hoseok reached the altar, and his dad handed him off to Yoongi gently. They turned to face each other, and you bit your lip to suppress the huge smile that was creeping across your face.  

The ceremony was beautiful, and you couldn't hold back tears when they exchanged vows, no matter how hard you tried. Taehyung gave you a smile, his eyes watery, too. 

Looking out at the audience, you didn't see very many people that weren't on the verge of tears. Namjoon and Jin both had tears running down their face, and Jimin wasn't crying, though he was grinning hugely.

You dabbed at your eyes as the ceremony started closing, but it was pointless. You started crying again as they tenderly kissed each other to end the ceremony, Hobi's fingers gently threading through Yoongi's hair.

You screamed and cheered and clapped along with everyone else as they ran down the aisle hand in hand, your cheeks hurting from how hard you were smiling. Without realizing it, your eyes wandered to where Jimin had been sitting, but you started as you realized he wasn't sitting there anymore. He had slipped off without you noticing, leaving an empty space between Namjoon and Jin.

Taehyung took your hand again, and you snapped your head over to look at him. You smiled at him as you walked back down the aisle, pulling him along gently. He laughed, and you heard the others following behind you two, ready to head to the reception venue. 

"Are you changing before we go?" Jungkook asking, wrapping his arm gently around your waist as he came up next to you.

"Of course," you said with a laugh, "You think I can dance in this thing? I can barely walk in it."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at you, "I thought you didn't dance when you're sober and the lights are on?"

You snorted, "Yeah, me too," your smile faded a little bit as you thought of the person who changed your mind about dancing, but you forced yourself to brighten up again quickly. "I guess it grew on me a little bit," you told Jungkook.

He laughed, "Good. I'm glad I'll finally be able to dance with you." You rolled your eyes and ruffled his hair gently.

"Won't you be busy dancing with your date?" you asked, turning your head slightly to look at the very pretty dark haired girl who was talking engagingly with Hoseok's mother. 

He let out a little cough laugh as he moved slightly to block her from your view, "Stop judging me," he said, squinting at you.

You giggled, "I'm not judging, I'm trying not to spook you because this is the longest you've ever been with one girl," you arched an eyebrow at him.

"You're doing a horrible job," he said, "I am thoroughly spooked."

You smiled, smacking him over the head lightly. Just then, Jin appeared next to you.

"Are we going to the restaurant or not?" he asked, clapping his hands abruptly, "You need to change!" You laughed, letting him pry you away from Jungkook and shove you towards Hoseok's tent, where your reception dress waited.

You rolled your eyes, still laughing, as you started walking towards the tent. The others hurried off to collect everything before the limo came to pick them up.

You walked past Yoongi's tent, which was empty and deserted. All of the important stuff had been in Hoseok's tent; Yoongi didn't need very much to get ready, even for his own wedding. 

But you let out a little squeal as you felt two hands close around your waist, dragging you inside the tent.