[Chapter 3]

"Who are they?" Divya said to herself, just when another person in a dashing outfit came out from the car. He smiled at Preeti and looked at her once. She was was a little taken aback when that person smiled at her.

"Hello, Mrs Preeti!" The man shook his hands with Preeti 

"Correction! MISS Preeti" Preeti smiled.

"Oops, sorry" the man laughed" myself Arian and I was the one who called you"

"Nice to meet you, Mr Arian. Where's the sir?"

"He is inside the car" he replied.

"Oh— if you don't mind, can I see him once?" Preeti pleaded.

"I'm sorry but we are not allowed "

"I know I'm asking too much but he is such a great person and yet, no one knows how he looks like. I'm just curious " she said, nervously 

"Shh! Speak slowly. Do you want to put your life on risk? Here your money and do only your work" Arian frowned and handed her a black bag.

"I'm so sorry, Mr Arian" Preeti said,  quickly because she was afraid to turn the situation worst"this won't happen again"

Divya was listening very carefully but nothing was going inside her head. She looked at the car and realised someone sitting on the driver seat but his face was not clear due to the black glass of the window.

"Everyone!!" Preeti shouted and clapped her hands to gather everyone's attention as all the girls came out "These people came here for the inspection and want you all to go to different places,  while this place will be renovated"

Everyone was muttering among themselves and were happy, rather excited to go to the new place. As ordered by Preeti, they decided to be ready fast.

"We don't have much time, leave the packing" Arian said, looking at his wristwatch.

Divya wore a simple kurta and left her hair open while the other girls decided to be like the Cinderella, with cheap shoes and lots of makeup.

𝓓𝓲𝓿𝔂𝓪'𝓼 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓽 ⬆️

She took her phone and was about to come down when the dupatta tied to a nail. She tried to untie it but it wasn't coming out, finally she was able to untie it but it took almost lots of time. All the girls were ready and they moved inside the cars. Finally, Divya came out.

"Were you having self pleasure for so long?" Preeti yelled "And what's with the outfit? Are you going to seduce men?"

"Actually my duppata-

"Shut up and go quickly. Everyone went inside"
She went near the cars but found that there was no space for her.

"Off- You are a real pain in the ass!" Preeti said, doing facepalm "Useless as always"

"Um, a seat is empty...in sir's car. Let me ask him" Arian said and went inside.

After few minutes he came out.
"Yes, you can sit in his car" Arian said to Divya as she nodded and went inside, silently.

The windows were closed and she was sitting alone in the back seat.
She saw a man of about 20 on the driver's seat. She couldn't see his face but he sure was giving her thrilling vibes.

"𝑆𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑟 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖 𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡?" She thought  but She didn't noticed that he was continually glaring at her from the rare view mirror.

Silent spread in the car. Arian was doing something in his phone and Divya was looking outside.

"What's your name, young lady?" Arian asked, turning towards her.

"Myself Divya Verma" Divya replied.

"So, did you ever spread your legs for men or is a newbie?" The man, supposed to be the boss asked

"Excuse me, Mr! What are you talking about?" Divya was a little taken aback and turned towards him , frowning.

"Actually please don't mind him, he didn't mean that" Arian said nervously, but that rude, shameless man remained quiet.

"Really? So what he meant?" Divya asked.

"You seems like to talk too much, huh?" The sir asked, glaring at her

"𝑂ℎ 𝑔𝑜𝑑- 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖 𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠...𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ" She thought as both Arian and his boss notice her sudden nervousness and kept quiet. 

Again there was silence. Suddenly, someone's phone buzzed and the sir received it.

"Yes Vikram?" He answered

"Mr Anurag, I have arranged everything and just waiting for you" Vikram said from the other side.

"Cool! We're coming" Anurag said and hanged up.

"May I ask something?" Divya asked softly, leaning forward 

"Yes, sure. Why not?" Arian replied, politely 

"Where we are going?"

"To give us pleasure" Anurag said while driving.

"Nice joke sir, sorry, I forgot to laugh" Divya rolled her eyes as Arian nervously smiled. Don't you think she gathered a little courage now? Maybe because she is away from Preeti's sight...oh well, just to remind you, Divya really has a brain!

"It wasn't a joke though " Anurage muttered and shrugged

"Do you always open your mouth to split dirty things only?" Divya again asked him rudely.

"Showing your anger is not good for you here, young lady" Anurag said

"What do you mean?" Divya asked and he finally stopped the car, with a huge jerk, making her bump with the front seat.

* * * 

AnkitaGhosh205 is the first one to comment on this story and,

Thanks di for supporting me.
Love you ❤

♪➪

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘(𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍)

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝘿𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂~ 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓪!