Chapter 30

"I'm glad that you all came here. I called all of you because I need a help" Anurag said , sitting in a big hall. As everyone was listening to him, very carefully.

"Anything for you, Anurag" they said"What's your plan?"

"To kill SRK" he replied and everyone frozed.

"What?!"

"See, Me Arvind helped you a lot and when he is died , I'm in responsibility of this. If we could kill SRK then we won't have any obstacle" Anurag said.

"That's a good idea. I agree" some said as he smirked.

"We think, we need time" others said.

"Take your time. Remember, Arvind also want to kill him. " He said.

"But why after so many years you want to kill him?"

"Because, Arvind was afraid to kill his brother. But now, once if we try our best to remove him then it would be a great achievement"

"Hmm..but what about the girls in godown?"

"Leave them. For now concentrate only on SRK" Anurag said and left from the meeting.

"Is this a good idea?" The people started discussing among themselves.

"I think so. He is right in a way"

"But I think something is fishy"

"Off- you think too much. Listen , if SRK will be dead then we don't have any enimies"

"But what's the need of leaving the girls?"

"Maybe because the girls could create a problem"

"Hmm.. I think, Anurag is right. SRK occupies most of the business. If he would be no more, we can have some more amount of share" they smirked.

The conversation went on for an hour and at last everyone agreed to Anurag.

"Excuse me. I want to give an appointment" Natasha said on the phone, while packing her bag.

"But mam, there's no appointment now"

"Actually, I want to work for Mr SRK" she said.

"There is no one like that" SRK'S assistant said , rudely and hanged the phone.

"*Sigh* I think I have to do something else now" Natasha said and went out of her apartment.

She went to the airport, to catch the flight.

"Ready to meet me again, Sarif Rehan Khan?! "Natasha thought and reminded about the day when she saw him burning the whole slumb.

She wiped her tears and saw the flight landing.

"Divya!" Anurag called as he came inside his room.

Divya was sitting on the bed, and was lost in a deep thought.

"Divya?" Anurag called but she didn't replied.

"Miss Divya?!" He shouted in her ears.

"Aahh! Move away, pervert! Are you planning to make me deaf?!" She yelled.

"Hey, why are you yelling at me?" He asked.

"Remember!" She said in a harsh voice" Don't ever disturb me when I'm thinking!"

"*sigh* Yea, whatever!" He averted his eyes.

"By the way, may I know what you're thinking?" Anurag asked.

"Actually, I was thinking about Nishika" she smiled.

"Who's that?"

"She is like my sister. She was in that orphanage. Before coming here, she left to look for other children. It's been long since I met her" she chuckled.

"Strange! Why will Preeti do with a girl? What so special about her?" Anurag thought.

"Hello Mr! What are you thinking now?" Divya laughed.

"Nothing, you miss your friends there?"

"NAH! They are more like enimies. But Nishika loves me very much and I love her too. Everyone loves her, Preeti aunty too"

"Want to meet them?" Anurag smiled and she looked at him

"Yes. Will you let me go there?"

"Of course. Well, tomorrow we will go there but don't tell anyone about our secret " he said.

"No, I won't"

"No one should know that I'm only the mastermind-"

"Ok ok, no need of telling the rest" she said.

"Nor even Nishika. She will know everything...at last" the last part he whispered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing my baby doll!" He smiled" Now let's go for lunch"

"You're full of mystery" she said as they went downstairs.

* * * * *

"It's been long since I saw you"

"I'm coming my love"

"I'm coming very soon"

"I know, I'm the only one for you. You are only mine"

"I love you , Divya"

A man said to himself while looking at Divya's childhood photo. He was sitting on the flight and was lost in his own thoughts.

He seems very excited about coming to Kashmir...again.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Who do you think the person is?

What do you think about Nishika?

Are you all confused?

Well, 😅😅 let me know in comments.

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖