[Chapter 7]

𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐵𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡, 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡? 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜w𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑.

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙....𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦....𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒....

Divya was sitting on Anurag's bed and thinking about a way out. I won't say she is selfish because she really don't have any will to live and now that she is struggling hard for that, why would she waste it in these dirty things? 

She found the door was unlocked and slowly opened it and peeped outside again and looked here and there.

"𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒" she thought and slowly came downstairs. The interior was huge as she stepped on the last stair. The golden plated ceiling with shinning marble floor was a great combination.

Meanwhile she saw a guard coming and then she hide behind the curtains, quickly. The guard looked here and there but didn't saw her. She sighed in relief.

She came out of the house but in the main door, again two guards were standing with black uniforms.

"Oh no—" she muttered with irritation as someone grabbed her mouth and pulled her into a room

"Leave my mouth!!" 

"I told you not to be in a hurry, right?" Sonali scolded.

"The sooner is better and he is not even here. If I try I can safely get out of here!" Divya replied.

"You know, if I didn't came in time then the guards would see you and then they would inform my brother and then—" 

"Then..?"

"Something would happen that you can't even imagine" she whispered as Divya raised her eyebrows. 

"Are you scaring me?" Divya asked.

"No, telling you the truth" Sonali replied as both of then sighed. Divya had a good talk with Natasha and after that, they had a good lunch too, which Divya ate peacefully. One thing,  Divya trusts people very easily. It's not a bad thing sometimes but not a good thing either.

.

Anurag came home late at night and went to his room. Divya was sleeping peacefully on his bed like no tomorrow. She had a good day here and no scoldings or harassing.

"Taking rest huh?" Anurag raised his eyebrows and then sat beside her. He was boiling with anger because Sonali is here and he can't send Divya to the godown anytime soon.

"What a headache!" He sighed. He was drunk and could hardly see anything. Losing his control, he fell on Divya, touching her soft bare waist.

"Ahh!" She was taken aback and mistakenly hit him "W-what you were doi—"

"How dare you hit me, slut?" He gritted his teeth, holding her hair

"I-I am sorry, I didn't notice you" she cried, struggling to be free.

"Didn't notice me my foot!" Anurag pinned her on the bed "A filthy woman like you is so darer to sleep on my bed and slap me in return?" 

"You are hurting me—" Divya said, looking into his eyes.

"Oops, I thought I was loving you" he rolled his eyes, clenching her jaw, making her scream.

"Please leave me. I won't do it again" she pleaded, throwing her legs here and there as he sat on her.

"I never intended to do anything. You're not my type but you are getting on my last nerve now" he said with an evil grin.

"Um....why don't you leave this dirty work?"

"Oh! Now you'll tell me what should I do and what not?" He raised his eyebrows, making her shiver. He was heavy and Divya was getting hurt. He came down and sat beside her as she sat up.

"You can make an exception for me though...." she muttered, but it was enough for him to hear.

"Oh really? Can you tell me why should I do that for YOU?" 

"Because we both know that we don't like each other and leaving one girl won't make any difference"

"You're selfish, aren't you?" He chuckled.

"Doesn't this same goes to the whole world?"

"Right but you must've forgotten that I live in this world too. And one girl's cost is enough to feed a normal person his/her entire life. I can't help but take the trouble to keep you here, sweetheart"

His voice is so calm and the way he explains everything is like learning literature from an  experience lecturer. He has a high temper but yet, he is thoughtful and what she liked the most is, he never jumps into a final conclusion without thinking about the matter. 

"So, you aren't gonna leave me anytime soon, huh?" Divya asked. She have to find her way by hook or crook. This calm look on his face can have a dangerous outcome and when life decided to give her more problems, why won't there be more secrets?

"Nope and you better don't try to play any tricks or you know, the usual, consequences won't be too good" he plastered his face with a smile, before leaving the room. 

.

It was the month of December, the first snow hit the ground long ago. The snowfall was going on and the garden and rooftop was looking like there were covered with cream.

Sonali touched the snow-covered ground, wearing a thick jacket outside the house, in the middle of the night. Sleep was far ahead from her eyes as she crooked a small smile.

"My heart is turning warm, wasn't it supposed to be freezed by this cold?" 

* * *

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡(𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍)

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝘿𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂~ 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓪!