Chapter 38

"D-Daddy!" Sonali called slowly as Veer , Jay and Mrs Mehra were continuously sweating.

"Yes, my princess?" Mr Mehra, smiled.

"I-I- want to tell Y-you s-something " she slowly sat on the sofa.

"Sure, why are you afraid? Is anything wrong?"

"Yes, my f**king life" she mummered.

"What did you say?"

"No, i- mean y-yes. I want to tell you a truth" Sonali said.

"What truth? " He asked" And why all of you are hiding behind the curtains" he asked to the others as they quietly came and sat beside Sonali.

"Now tell me clearly, what's the matter?" Mr Mehra asked strictly as everyone gulped.

"A-actually my bhai is a.. MASTERMIND CRIMINAL!"She said and closed her eyes in fear.

Mr Mehra didn't said anything  but started laughing.

"My sweet naive princess, I already know this" he chuckled and everyone was shocked.

"How do you know about this?" Mrs Mehra asked.

"I heard that day when she was talking with Divya or someone like that" he smiled.

Sonali's eyes were filled with tears she didn't knew that her life would be filled with happiness so soon.

"Thanks for understanding me, dad" she said"But you should know why he became like this"

"I know that your brother suffered a lot by somehow and I know one day you'll tell me. I'm waiting eagerly to listen" he smiled and Sonali told him everything.

"Childhood love? Wow!" Jay said, excitingly.

"It's so sad. That SRK should be punished with death!" Veer said angrily.

"Poor souls" Mr Mehra said sadly.

"Hmm. I hope it would end soon" me Mehra said as everyone nodded.

"So? " Natasha asked Anurag in the call "you should make her understand"

"I asked her about Nishika but Divya became blind in her love. Although Nishika is jealous of her but if I try also then also Divya won't listen to me" Anurag said.

"Then... you should do all that without telling her the real reason" Natasha replied.

"I'm afraid. She will never trust me again if I break her heart. What if she leaves me and never come back?" Anurag asked

"My mind stopped working. I think a you have to do is... again torture her"

"I'm sure , this time she is gonna suffer more than before" he cried.

"Don't cry, bhai. We don't have any other option. But I know when she will get to know Nishika's real feeling for her, she will start hating her too" Natasha said.

"Her too?" Anurag smirked"that means I'm definitely in the list?"

"I'm handling SRK here. You have to do all that alone. You have to hurt her again to make Nishika happy. Divya should know that Nishika hates her, so that when the truth will come out, she won't hate you for rest of her life" Natasha said as she shed few drops of tears.

"I..can understand *take deep breath* I have to start showing my devil side again" he said and hanged up.

"Here I'm!" Divya jumped in front of him with some cookies.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Your favourite chocolate cookies" she smiled.

He took them from her hand and kept it on the bed.

"What happened?" Divya asked but he didn't replied. He came to her and hugged her tightly.

"Why I'm feeling that you're hurt?" Divya asked.

"Shh. Don't say anything" he said and hugged her more tightly.

That night they didn't talked much

"Divya, will you meet Nishika?" Anurag asked after dinner.

"But we met her an week ago only?" She replied.

"I think she would be happy to see you again" he said

"Yes...but why suddenly you told that?" She asked.

"Why you argue so much? She is better than you. You see, she is so beautiful" Anurag said and looked at her face.

"Yes, you're right. She is a beauty indeed" Divya chuckled.

"*Facepalm* she is soo naive. She would get very hurt when she will get to know that Nishika was showing fake love for her"

"Even she will hate me more than her. Well, don't worry Nargis Khan, I'm coming for you" Anurag thought.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

So, here is another part.

Things started to change into worse.😅

Hope you're enjoying the story

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖