[Chapter 4]

"What do you mean?"Divya asked and Anurag stopped the car, making her bump her head with the front seat.

"Ouch! Why did you stopped the car?" Divya asked, rubbing her forehead.

"For your kind information, you reached to the house of hell" Anurag said with a sarcastic look.

"Oh— I'm hope I could meet the Satan. Oops, I forgot that he is sitting in front of me now" Divya smiled as Arian laughed hard. Anurag passed her dead glare as they came down.

The farmhouse was not less than a villa but it was weird. There was no girls, nor other persons but only guards. Surrounded by a beautiful garden, it was quite enchanting to look at the beautiful view.

"Please come inside" the guards greeted.
Divya was very active minded. She noticed that there are 3 black car instead of 8 and 10 girls came out. Now, don't ask me how a dumb girl like her noticed all that. Maybe Superpower? Lol!

"Um..where are the others?" She asked Arian.

"They went to another house as there are different sections" Arian replied

She nodded as the other girls ran into the house. It was really lovely from inside and everyone was busy admiring. Divya noticed two girls came out from a room. One of them seems younger than her. She rushed to Anurag.

"Sonu, what are you doing here?" Anurag asked in a surprise.

"Aw brother, you don't miss me at all but I was really missing you very badly" she grinned as the other girl did a facepalm and Anurag bit his lips.

"But I warned you not to come here" he said, scratching his head.

"That's your problem. I don't want to stay away from you for your evil works" she replied

"𝑌𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔!" Divya thought 

"Sonu! It's better if you stay away from my business!" Anurag sighed.

"Yea yea, now can I say that its better to die than having a brother like yo—" Aunrag didn't let her complete her words and slapped her hard, pushing her down. Divya flinched after seeing this but the other girl seems calm, she just sighed.

"Sonali, let's go to your room" Another girl seems elder than her, picked her up.

"Yes, I need a masterplan now" Sonali said"Remember bhai(brother), one day you have to regret for all this"she yelled and angrily went to her room, punching his stomach.

Anurag took a deep breath and let out a sigh. He seems frustrated by remained calm 

"Arian, take everyone to their respective places" he ordered and Arian nodded.

"Where's the washroom?" Divya asked Arian and he showed it
After doing her work, she came out and was about to go when she realised a pair of arms around her waist.
She was so startled by it that she kicked him at the place where sun doesn't shine.

"Ouch! Oh god!"that man screamed in pain "Are you Doona Moore or what?!"

"What the hell is going on?" Anurag shouted while coming out of his room, because of the sudden screaming noise.

"Nothing, I just let him know his place " she said 

"Sir, this girl is so strong. It's still paining" the man cried, already rolling on the floor. Natasha peeped from her room and giggled at the sight and Anurag chuckled too.

"Why don't you apologize to our young miss?" Anurag asked, looking at him

"What's wrong with you, sir? Why should I apologize to her when she is the one who kicked me?" The man shouted. 

"You have no rights to shout at me" He glared at her, which almost scared him and Divya as he nodded. 

"I-I am sorry sir"

"Why don't you come with me, Ms Divya? I will show you the room" Anurag said. 

"Fine" she smiled, making Anurag shock for a moment but he averted his gaze on the other side "By the way, you didn't took us here for better facilities, right?"

"And how you know that?" He asked as both of them walked towards the other side.

"I felt it and Preeti aunty isn't so generous to think about all this. So, our situation is gonna be worst here, right?" 

"You doesn't seem bother by it, do you?"

"Of course I am but I hope to die soon so that I can get rid of all this" 

"And why are you being so gullible with me? Don't I look like a bad person?" He chuckled.

"Of course you do but that doesn't concern me, you will do your work afterall " she replied. 

"You really have no idea what I do, better don't keep your hopes high" he said "You are not gonna die peacefully nor live" 

"Do you mean it?" She asked, looking at him.

"Yea—" he was about to say but then only his phone buzzed "Go to the left and you'll see your room. Excuse me" with that he received the call and went.

"Left?" She said to herself and about to go when another person blocked her way.

* * * 

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥(𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍)

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝘿𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂~ 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓪!