Chapter 37

Natasha was checking some files while SRK was smoking.

*Phone rings*

"Hello!" SRK answered.

"Oh , hey dear. How are you? Yes, I'm fine" he smiled as Natasha looked up.

"Who can it be?" Natasha thought.

"What? You fell in love? That's great" he laughed "No problem, if he is already someone else's then just snatch him from her" with that he hanged up.

"Who was on the phone, darling?" Natasha asked.

"It was my sister" he replied and she smirked in her mind.

"You have a sister also?"

"Huh? Shh, I never told this to anyone, nor even my men. Don't say that loud" SRK said.

"Ohk, you can trust me. But can I see her picture?" Natasha smiled.

"Sorry Mallika, but I don't want to show her picture to anyone" he said.

"It's fine. I understand" she winked as he smiled.

After sometime,

"Check these files too. I'm going to the washroom" SRK said as she nodded.

Natasha was checking when her sight fell on SRK's phone. She looked here and there and picked it up.

"Maybe , I could get her photo here" she opened it but it was locked.

"P-password?" "She thought and typed 'Srk' but it was showing incorrect. She tried by different names but couldn't make it.

"Wait! I think I know what it could be" she thought and typed "Nargis"

"Yes! I did it!" She smiled and searched the gallery. The gallery was full of dirty pictures of girls.  She opened the 'camera' and found a cute looking girl but with inappropriate dress.

"I think she is only his sister" she quickly transferred the photo in her phone and kept it in its original place.

"Did you checked the files?" SRK came inside and found her sitting with her phone.

"Are you again taking selfies? Please do a little work" he said and sat on his chair.

"As you say... darling" she smirked and continued checking the files.

After the work she went to her room(SRK gave her a huge, pretty room to stay)

She opened her phone and sent the image of Nargis to Anurag.

"Bhai, she is only SRK'S sister" she typed and deleted the photo from her phone.

Anurag and Divya was done with distributing food to the poor children and about to go when Anurag received the message.

He opened the phone to check but when he saw the girl's photo he was extremely shocked.

"Bhai, she is only SRK's sister" he read in his mind.

"What?!" He shouted.

"Huh? What happened?" Divya asked.

"No-nothing, you go and sit inside the car. I've to make a call" Anurag said and she nodded.

He went near a tree where Siddhant was hiding. He was about to call Natasha but stopped.

"Sh*t! Battery low!" He said, irritatingly and went inside the car.

"You seems to be in a tension?" Divya asked.

"It's nothing like that. Actually one of the SRK's men is being missing" he lied.

"Don't take too much stress. Your men will soon find him" Divya smiled.

Anurag went to his room and immediate charged his phone.

Divya changed into light clothes and went to the kitchen.

"20%" Anurag mummered and unplugged his phone and called Natasha.

"Hello Natasha, are you there?" He said.

"Yes bhai, SRK told me about his sister and that girl is the only one" she replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm. But why did you said like this?"

"Because I know her" he said.

"Really? Who's she?" She asked.

"She lives in the orphanage. She is Divya's best friend aka like sister. Everyone knows her as Nishika Dutta" he said as she was surprised.

"What?! T- then Divya would be hurt when she will get to know that her most trusted sister is SRK's biological sister" Natasha said, sadly.

"No way, we can't tell this to Divya. The plan will be ruined" Anurag said

"So what are you planning to do?"

"If we tell her about this , she will never allow us to use Nishika. She is totally blind in her love. But you know Nishika should be SRK's sister because she isn't less wicked than him" Anurag said, angrily.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

So the mystery is out. So, Nishika is his sister

😂 Though everyone gussed it.

Hope you like it

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖