Chapter 22

"I'm going to London tomorrow" Veer said.

"Oh. Ok, I'll miss you" Sonali said

"I didn't called you to say goodbye. I talked to my parents about you and now, they want to meet you. So, I want to take you with me" Veer said

"WHAT? This is not possible, Veer. And if my bhai come to know about it then he will definitely kill you this time" Sonali said.

"I don't know what he'll do but I'll wait for you at 7 in the airport. Tell your bhai and decide that you'll come or not. I'll wait for you . Bye" he hanged up.

"Veer! Off-he" Sonali sighed.

"What happened?" Natasha asked.

"He is telling me to go to London with him"

"Then you should go and I'll explain to bhai" Natasha said

"Are you mad? No way I can't leave you all here alone in danger" Sonali refused.

"You know , if you'll be fine then bhai will also be happy" Natasha smiled.

"But-"

Anurag peeped inside and saw SRK drinking with his secret man, his brother like friend, Arian.
He knows everything about Anurag and he only cheated him!

He couldn't believe that he'll ever do like this.

"I can't let them know that I'm here" he thought and quietly went to the back rooms. He opened all the rooms but it was empty. Finally, he found a room locked.

He broke the lock and opened it

"Divya!" He cried and went near her and untied the rope

"S-sir" she fell on him, restless.

"Nothing will happen to you, let's go" he picked her up on his back and quietly went outside

"Sir! They are leaving!" One of the SRK's men shouted

"Let's run" Anurag rushed outside while the others chased after him. Successfully, Anurag went to his car and turned back and shooted 3 men.

While SRK was coming, he went inside his car and drove away.

"Sh*t man! You f**kers can't catch a single man!" SRK slapped his men.

"I guess...he didn't saw me?* Arian asked.

"I don't think so" SRK replied m

"Don't worry, next time I'll definitely catch him" Arian said.

"Divya! Are you okay?" Anurag splashed water on her

"It's paining" she mummered.

"Where? Tell me" he gently laid her head on his lap.

"My h-hand.." she said as he saw red stripes cut marks on her arm.

"They hurted you, right? Don't Cry, you'll be fine" He said as his men bandaged her arm.

After sometime, Divya was fine. She drank some water and sat on the seat.

"Where we are going?" She asked

"New Street"

"Why?"

"Sonali and Natasha is there"

"Why don't we go to Home rather?" She asked.

"Don't tell me what to do unless you're naked" he whispered to her

She became quiet and looked outside the window. She can't believe that the man you f**ked her day and night, punished her, planned to sell her , saved her from those people.

"How can he care for me? Was Arian saying right? But why?" She thought.

"What are you thinking, Divya?" He asked, taking her hand on his.

"Divya? I'm you slut, right?" She passed a glare.

"You talk so much, Miss Talkative" he chuckled.

Soon they reached near Sonali and Natasha's car.

"Divya, come with me" he took her inside their car.

"Divya di, are you okay?" Sonali asked.

"Yes, I'm fine" she said with a short smile.

"Let's go to our house. It's dangerous to go to the farmhouse" Anurag said as Natasha told him about Veer.

"Well, fine. Sonu, you should go there , atleast you'll be safe. And tell him sorry for my son's" Anurag said, as he continued driving.

"Is this my bhai? How can he changed so much? What changed him? I never saw this Anurag . Is he for reals?" Sonali thought, with smile

" You must be thinking that how he changed?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, how?"

"I also don't know but he is the real. My real Bhai" Natasha smiled "Thanks for bringing yourself again, bhai"

"I had to change because I got my last happiness" Anurag said and looked at Divya.

"What's that?" Natasha and Sonali asked , curiously.

"I found someone dearest"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hey guys, two updates simultaneously.

Are you happy? Actually, I was free so I decided to update.

So, Arian is SRK's man.

What do you think, why Anurag changed so suddenly?

Let me know in the comment

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖