[Chapter 9]

"If you are feeling so much care then go and save her instead of annoying me here" Veer rolled his eyes at Jay

"Um.. actually I'm afraid of water" 

 "Wow! What a new discovery! Should I contact the President?" 

" Be Serious bro. You are strong. Please save her" Jay said. He sighed and went to save her. 

Sonali already went long, she kept walking near the depth.

"Excuse me?" Veer called after her "Mam? Please stop"

Veer shouted but she didn't stop. Giving up his hopes, he ran after her "Hey you stupid girl! Are you deaf or what?!"

"Oi! You girls are so typical! " Veer said and held her hand and started taking deep breaths.

"Who are you?" Sonali asked.

"A human!"

"Oh I see" she nodded and then shook off his hands "Leave me! I want to die! My Lucus left me and my best friend cheated me! I have no will to live anymore"Sonali cried.

"0 to 99 so fast....?" Veer rolled his eyes.

"Off- you girls are so much! First you fall in love then blah blah blah , after then break-up, crying, suscide. I have seen lot! " He said disgustingly.

"Hmph! "She tried to rescue but he held her hand tightly again.

"Stop being a fool!" He shouted.

"I won't!"

"Okay fool, atleast stop acting like a fool?" Veer asked.

"Ughh! How dare you call me a fool?" She gritted her teeth, holding his collar. Sonali hate salty water, it doesn't suit her and due to staying there much, she fainted and fell on Veer.

"Fool" he muttered and lifted her up in a bridal style and brought her near the shore.

"Veer, is she dead?" Jay asked, coming to him.

"I hope she is. It's all because of you. See, I'm wet now" he scolded him.

"It's fine. But now?" Jay asked.

"What now? I'm going home" he said.

"Bro, we can't leave her like this" Jay said.

"What happened to his poor girl?" An old man asked while passing by. It was none of that person's concern but what to do when you have more curiosity to know about other's life than yours. Jay told him everything.

"She inhaled lots of water. Press her chest and take out the water by connecting your mouth" the old man told Veer

"O..Kay" he nervously smiled.

"Bro, if you don't mind. May I try?" Jay asked, giving sparkles off his eyes

He glared at him and said "Shut up" he squeezed her mouth with his arms, letting the water come out.

"Agh! My jaw h-hurts—  Sonali opened her eyes and pushed Veer, seeing him that close to her

"Sonali!" They turned back and saw Natasha and Anurag.

"Bhai? You are here?" She went towards them.

"Feeling unhappy?" Anurag raised his eyebrows as she nervously smiled.

"N-not at all.... what a lovely day, right?" Sonali asked.

"Drop the act and yes, your Lucus is back!"

"Really? Where is he?" Sonali asked with excitement. 

"He is in the car" Natasha sighed.

"Oh man, why no one told me that she is already taken?" Jay muttered as Veer giggled. When was the last time you got super excited for something and ended up hitting your head with the bathroom tiles?