Chapter 14

"I hope you can change him" Natasha smiled.

"Me? Haha, what a funny joke! I don't want to change him! Person like him deserve only death" Divya said, gritting her teeth.

"Don't say like this. He is my bhai" Sonali said

"It's better to not having a bahi like that" Divya said m

"Believe me, you really reminds me of someone" Natasha said.

"Who?"

"Nothing"

"*Sigh* I don't want to give my heart to a person like him" Divya said

"She is right. My bhai don't know what love is" Sonali said

"He don't know what love is? The person who loved someone more than anything, don't know what love is? Yea, they are right. After her death, he hardly remembered, what love is" Natasha thought as few drops of tears escaped from her eyes

"Let's go from here fast. If he finds her running then he would definitely eradicate her" Natasha said and they went out.

There was tight security. They slowly went near the back door when a guard said.

"Where you all are going?"
Sonali quickly spread something on his face and wrapped his mouth with a cloth.

"Come fast, our path is clear" she said and Divya and Natasha followed her .

They opened the back door and about to leave when they noticed Anurag's car entered inside from the front gate.

"Sh*t! Let's go inside" they rushed Inside their respective rooms.

Anurag came inside and went to his room and found Divya sitting on the sofa.

"Why I'm feeling something fishy?" He thought.

"SIR!!" his men shouted and he rushed downstairs. He went near the back gate and found his man lying unconscious.

"Who have done this?" Anurag asked.

"We don't know, sir" they said.

"Fools! What you were doing? Split water on him!" He said and went to Sonali and Natasha's room.

He came inside and found Sonali playing with Lucus and Natasha...

" Natasha? What you're doing?" Anurag asked with an expression 'like

" Natasha? What you're doing?" Anurag asked with an expression 'like .... seriously?'

"Oh bhai, Spa, you know" she nervously smiled.

"Weird!" He mummered and went to Sonali.

"Bhai! Please don't come near me. I don't want your criminal hands to touch me" Sonali said, with hatred.

"Sonali!" Natasha whisper shouted.

"What happened to her?" Anurag asked Natasha.

"Nothing bhai. You know na, she is like this only" Natasha said.

"Why I'm feeling strange?" He said

"Everything is normal, bhai" Natasha said.

"I don't think so"

"Bhai, you should better take some rest" Natasha said and he nodded. He went to his room but his doubt was still on them.

"Sonali! What you're doing? Can't you control your mouth?" Natasha scolded.

"What I'll do? Ugh! I can't tolerate all this?" Sonali pouted

He opened the door of his room and found Divya already asleep.

"I feel like f**king her, but I can't take any risk on this burden" he thought and started working on his laptop.

It was almost night.

"For how long she will sleep? " Anurag said to himself and threw water on her.

"What happened?" Divya woke up with a shock.

He just averted his eyes and went downstairs for dinner. One of the Anurag's men brought Divya's dinner in his room.

Anurag went down and found the dinning table is empty.

"Where is Sonali and Natasha?" Anurag asked.

"Mam told that they want to eat in their room alone" his men replied.

"Oh"

"May I serve your dinner?" The maids asked.

"No, I'm not hungry" he said and went to his room.

Divya was done with her dinner and she put the dishes in the basin and went to sleep.

Anurag was feeling so alone today and no one talked with him properly. Is this what he should deserve?

In the morning, Anurag left for his office early. And as usual Natasha and Sonali came to his room.

"Divya di, it's the best time. Let me call Veer" Sonali said.

"Veer? Who's that?"

"He is my...so called boyfriend" Sonali smirked

"Your boyfriend? Does your brother knows about him?" Divya asked.

"Nope, if he knew then how could I make the plan?" She smiled.

"What plan?"

"I proposed him but he refused. I tried everything to win his heart but he was not the one to fall for a girl so easily. So I used his best friend , Jay. I fake love couldn't win his heart at all . He even threaten me that he will tell everything to my bhai. I wanted him , so I went in the river again but this time he didn't came to save me. But I didn't stopped. I went until the water was upto my nose. Meanwhile, I lost my conscious and sinked. I thought my life ended but when I opened my eyes, to my surprise I found my on his lap. He really cried a lot for me.

Then, like this we came in relationship. I told him everything and he'll help us in our mission." Sonali smiled.

"You are so lucky that you got someone in your life" Divya asked.

"I don't love him. It was just a drama" Sonali said

"What? All your suscide was a drama?"

"Yes, I really wanted someone to help us . So, I decided to use him"

"But you shouldn't break his trust. He really loves you" Divya said

"I know but I really needed his help and I don't want anyone in my life. If he wants money then I'll give him" Sonali said

"Do you think money can buy love?"

"I don't have any other options. I'll tell him sorry later" Sonali said, sadly as Divya nodded

"Sonu, bhai is calling" Natasha said

"Why? I don't wanna talk with him" Sonali said.

"Off- pick up the call or he may come here" she said and Sonali received the call

"Hello"

"Hey Sonu, what's up?"Anurag said

"Are you mad? What you're saying?" She asked.

"The day is so beautiful, isn't it?" Anurag smirked.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

So here it is

I don't know whether you're liking it or not .

Please tell me how it's going . I'm confused myself.

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖