Chapter 44

Divya took a kitchen knife and placed it on her wrist.

"You won't leave me, huh?" She cried and about to cut her wrist when Anurag held her hand and snatched the knife.

"No need of this drama and if you're happy with this bastard then I also don't need you anymore" he hurriedly left from the house.

Divya broke into tears

"I also don't need you anymore"

"Control yourself Divya" Siddhant hugged her "Everything will be fine"

"When Siddhant?" She cried"He don't want me anymore, he changed"

"It hurts" Anurag thought while driving the car.

"I knew that something like that would happen but I don't want my Peru to suffer more"

"I am just waiting for the right time. But if I tell her now, will she believe me?" Anurag meanwhile started crying.

"That S-Siddhant tricked my Peru!" He sobbed "well no, I tricked her. What will I do now?" He was driving at a high speed on the main road.

"Yes! N-natasha " he stopped the car and called her.

"Hello bhai, how's everything?" Natasha asked.

"Everything is ruined" he told her everything.

"What?! Childhood friend?" Natasha asked "F**k, another burden!"

"What will I do now?"

"She already got to know that Nishika hates her and now she started hating her too " she said.

"Yea but she hates me more than her " Anurag said "Her lovely Siddhu is pouring poison in her head"

"I think you should tell her the truth"

"I don't think that she will believe me"

"*Sigh* then leave her there for some days" Natasha said.

"How can I ? What if that bastard tries to do something?" Anurag said

"Bhai, why do you think that everyone is like you?!" Natasha shouted in anger.

"Me? Yes..it's my fault. For me only, everyone is suffering" he said sadly.

"B-bhai, I didn't mean in that way. Please don't get me wrong" she said, sadly.

"It's fine , I can understand. I'm leaving her there for some days. All I have to do is to win Nishika's heart" he said and hanged up.

"Bhai..." Natasha said and looked at her phone.

Anurag directly went to the farmhouse and found Nishika watching television.

"Hey, welcome back" she hugged her.

"Do you need anything?" Anurag asked with a smile.

"Um..yes!" I need a new make-up kit" she said. Anurag always brings something for her.

"Ok, I will inform my men about it" he replied and went to his room

"Aww, so sweet of him" Nishika said to herself and giggled.

Anurag threw his coat and jumped on the bed.

"When this is gonna end?" He thought
"I'll kill that Siddhant, he is causing more trouble!"

"Are you tensed or something?" Nishika asked, entering inside the room.

"Yes, my business" he replied.

"Oh, hey why don't we go for eating outside?" She smiled.

"Hm, sure" he smiled back "now, can you please leave me alone, I have some work"

"Yes Sir!" She laughed and and went to the garden.

Anurag peeped outside and looked at the rose plant.

"How come there is no rose in the garden?" He said to himself"Specially, the garden used to be filled with roses, well, maybe because my rose isn't here anymore" he chuckled

Siddhant was sitting in his room , staring at the sky.
After Anurag left, Divya tried to show that she is strong but failed. So Siddhant told her to make new food to divert her mind

Siddhant sighed and picked up the remote, he was about to switch on the TV but he didn't.

"May I come in?" Divya smiled.

"Yes sure, miss" he smiled back. She came and sat beside him.

"See, I made paneer pakora for you" she smiled

"You still remembered that I'm a vegetarian?" He chuckled

"How can I forget something important like that?" She laughed"I still remembered that I forcefully made you eat chicken curry, in the childhood which you threw up on my dress"

"AH, That was an amazing moment, you're looking great though" he laughed.

"Shut up" she pouted "that was my favourite dress"

"Yea yea"

"Well..I want to tell you something..." She blushed.

"Yes?"

"I...want to marry you" she said, softly.

"What?! But don't you love Anu-"

"No! He was my past and you are my present. If you want then we can together make our future" she smiled.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

😏😏So? What do you think about this?

Don't worry, we will celebrate a lot in their wedding 😂

Drop your thoughts

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖