Chapter 39

"I'm ready" Anurag said as Divya just woke up

"Huh? It's just 7 a.m!" She yawned.

"Yes but we have to go long distance for the orphanage" he replied.

"It's not that far also"

"Whatever. Now wake up"he said as she did her daily business and dressed up.

They went to the car and set out

"He is behaving weird lately. What happened to him?" Divya looked at him

"Stop staring at me, it makes me feel nervous" he said, coldly while driving.

"Sorry" she apologized but he didn't replied.

They reached in front of the orphanage and came out.

"Anu- I mean Divya?!" Nishika shouted and hugged her. "You came back, yay!"

"How are you?"

"Great! And now even more" she looked at Anurag with a huge smile as he smirked.

They came inside as Preeti served them tea.

"How are you Arush?" Divya asked.

"I'm fine. Even better because you're safe"he smiled as they laughed.

"Divya, why don't you roam around your childhood places?" Anurag suggested.

"Yup. That will be great" she smiled and decided to go to the nearby park.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked Anurag .

"No. I've to call Farhan for a meeting" he said as they went out

"Nishika!" Anurag held her hand as she turned back with a smile.

"Yes?"

"I've something to tell you" he whispered with a smirk as she nodded.

"Nishika! Come fast!" Divya called as she rushed to her.

"Sorry Divya but I cannot come . That Preeti is suffering from an unknown disease for her deeds and it's time for her medicine and hot water" Nishika lied.

"Ok. Then we all will together go next time" Divya said.

"No no! You go with Arush and enjoy" she said.

"But-"

"Please don't cancel your plan because of me and Preeti aunty" she smiled as she finally agreed and were gone with Arush's bike.

"So Mr handsome, what you want to tell me?" Nishika wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I want to tell you that.. don't mind me but...I love you" he held her waist and pulled her closer to his chest

"I love you too" she said excitingly"but wait! Don't you love Divya?"

"Yes , I loved her but when I saw you, my heart said that you're only my true love. Maybe god made me meet with Divya for you only" he hugged her.

"I also feel the same. I love you so much. But what about her?"

"Why are you thinking so much about her? I'll simply tell her that I don't love her and I want you" he said and she smiled.

"Anurag? Is this a dream? If so then please don't wake me up" she chuckled.

"It's not a dream, my baby" he smiled.

"Ok, let's tell her the truth" Nishika said

"But... before that I want to tell you my truth" he said, slowly.

"What truth?"

"After knowing it , you will decide whether you want me or not. I want a clear Answer" he said.

"Yes , tell me"

"I love you and that's why I want to tell you my real identity. I'm a criminal" he said and she started laughing.

"I'm glad because then you won't have any problem with my brother" she laughed as Anurag smirked in his mind.

"Your brother?"

"Yes. He is a mastermind criminal and I'm proud of him. And for me, I was always surrounded by guards until brother sent me here for my safety. I myself killed two officers" she laughed as he was shocked.

"So this is the truth behind this perverted, cute face?" He thought.

"What type of criminal you are? You seems rice too" she asked.

"Yes, I'm also a mastermind criminal and my speciality is trading of girls but trust me, I never touched any girl" he said

"Well, I don't have any problem if you touched also. And my brother is also same. I'm so happy. Are you the same who came for Divya and others?" She asked.

"Yes, you got me right. But that Divya caught my attention and that's why I didn't sell her but now, I'll give you all the love which is with Divya" he smirked and she too.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

So, what are your thoughts about this chapter?

The next chapter is the prologue part😁

*Whispers* Finally!!! 😌

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖