Chapter 48

"Divya, I came to tell you the truth. Besides, Siddhant called me" he said, crying.

"Don't lie . Why will he call a motherf**ker like you?!" She shouted and both the boys gulped in fear.

"Divya try to understand-"

"What will I understand?! I just don't know what type of person are you. First you brought me to export, then you acted like I'm your world, then you told me that you love my sister and now? Why you came here to give me pain again?!" She cried.

"I know I'm the reason for your unfortunate life but please listen to me once"

"I don't want to. Just get lost!" She shouted.

"But-"

"Just go away *sob* or else I'll end myself" she started crying "Just go away"

Anurag didn't said anything and came out of the room.

Siddhant smirked at him and said sarcastically "Aw, she don't want to anymore"

"You must be very happy" he gritted his teeth.

"Well, I'm" he laughed

"Don't act like you don't care" Anurag said and dragged him to the hall

"It's true, I don't"

"If that so, then you won't have gone to my house panting to inform me that she is sick" he said nd Siddhant sighed.

"I love Divya , that's why I went to you. But you seemed to be enjoying with your cooking with Nishika?" He mocked.

"Think whatever you want" he was about to leave when he stopped him.

"Hey, you can't go without telling me the truth"

"Leave my way!"

"I won't. Tell me if you love Divya then why you're acting like that" Siddhant grabbed his collar.

"When my own Divya started believing the lie then why don't you?"

"Because she became blonde in the pain you gave him but not me" he said " Now tell me the truth"

"Why do you care? You got a nice opportunity to Prove that I'm a cheater and to make her yours" Anurag said with expressionless face.

"It's true that I love her but I'm not heartless jerk like you! I can't, never ever hurt her! " He pushed him on the wall and started beating him

"Hey, it hurts!"

"Not more than what that innocent girl is bearing!" Siddhant shouted.

"*Sigh* I want to tell her the truth but she didn't have me the chance" Anurag said softly, sitting on the floor .

"Useless Bastard! She needs to get well first. After two days, I'll allow you to meet her" he replied.

Divya was crying silently. It's obvious for her, you can tell her daily business of crying. So, she was lost in her own world when Siddhant came to her

"How are you today?" He smiled.

"Why did you brought her here?" She asked.

"This isn't the answer of my question" he chuckled.

"Answer me my damn question!" She shouted.

"Well, I-I-"

"I don't love him and I can be fine without him" she said to herself.

"It's fine. Take rest" he smiled and left the room hurriedly.

"Hey, wait- Traitor" she mummered.

That night after Divya fell asleep, Anurag went to Siddhant.

"I'm scared" he put his head on his shoulders.

"It's unusual that a mastermind criminal is scared" Siddhant laughed

"Why you are so cold?"

"You aren't?"

"That's not what I mean!" Anurag pouted.

"See, I never got to deal with criminals. You are gross!" He pushed him away.

"I don't even care about you. But...will she trust me again?" Anurag said, sadly.

"If not then don't worry, I'll marry her" Siddhant smiled brightly as he averted his eyes.

"As if I'll let it be" he said

*Phone rings*

"Oh, seems like your loving girlfriend is missing you" Siddhant smirked as her picked up the call while passing dead glare to him.

"Hey baby!"

"Aww, baby? Hm hmm, I see. So much love!" Siddhant said , sarcastically from the background

"Hi, where are you? Who's that person? why you left in such a hurry?When you're going to come? " Nishika said in one breath.

"Sorry but it's was a very urgent meeting. I'll come after 2 days" he said.

"2 days?! How will I live till then?"

"I guess oxygen and water in enough to keep us alive?" Again Siddhant said in the background as he received a punch in his stomach.

"I'm sorry baby, but please take care of yourself and don't miss me too much " Anurag said to Nishika as she nodded.

"Please don't miss me too much " Siddhant repeated his words sarcastically "As if she will"

"Stop mocking at me , you mocking monster" Anurag said as he hanged up

"Are you fine now?" Siddhant asked Divya after 2 days

"Yup! Completely" she smiled

"Then let's stop this...hide and seek" he said, coldly.

"Huh? I didn't get yo-"

"Anurag?" Siddhant called and Divya's expression changed into hatred.

"What?! Is he here? Why you called him? I don't want to see his face!" Divya shouted as he came inside.

"There is a misunderstanding and he is going to tell you the truth " Siddhant said

"I don't want to hear anything from him!" She said , harshly.

"Please Divya, listen to me once. Trust me just once" Anurag pleased.

"So that you can break my heart completely?" She smirked.

"I know I choosed the wrong path to take revenge from SRK but I'm sorry, I hurt you. I'm such a selfish!" He cried.

"Revenge? How it's related to that? See, stop making fake stories!"

"No, it's truth! I will tell you everything, will you listen?" He gently held her hand.

She quickly pulled them and looked at him with hatred "fine, tell what you want to say?"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
So, again an explanation to Divya.

Hope you are enjoying?

What do you think is going to come next in their unfortunate life?

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖