Chapter 33

"My name is Siddhant. I'm his childhood friend. I came here after many years to meet her" he smiled.

"She just left from here" Nishika replied with a shocked experience.

"What?" Siddhant rushed outside but found that she was already gone " So, that pretty lady was only my Divya?"he smiled and came inside.

"Well, she don't live here?" He asked.

"No, she lives with her lover now" Arush said and Nishika smirked by looking at her face reaction.

"L-lover?"

"Yes, we don't know much and that's all we know" Nishika said.

"Thanks for telling me" Siddhant said" I should leave now" he left.

"God, how many lovers she has?" Nishika said, in a shock.

"She is such a slut" Preeti said, disgustingly.

"Nishi, don't you think that the guy was handsome?" Arush asked.

"Yea, he was but seems too well-mannered. He is not my type. I like bad boys...I like Anurag" she replied.

"That person was her lover? That means she forgot me? " Siddharth thought, while walking across the bridge .

" I think that person also loves her truly. If that so, then I won't disturb her. I always wanted her happiness" he thought .

"I love her. I can't forget her. She is my first love" He said and meanwhile started crying.

Anurag was driving the car while Divya was checking his phone.

"Hey, you got a new message" Divya said

"What is it?"

Divya cleared her throat and said in a decent way "Sir, we have killed 10 men of SRK"

"That's cool" he chuckled.

"How will you kill him?" Divya asked.

"He is always surrounded by his men. First I'll give him equal pain which he deserves. Then we have to kill him when he will be alone" He said and she nodded.

Natasha was going through some files while sitting in a office room. She booked an apartment in Maharashtra.

 She booked an apartment in Maharashtra

"Mam, may I came in?" A waiter knocked.

"Yes"she replied. The waiter came inside and locked the door.

"Here, the things you wanted" he put down the tray and remove the lid. Natasha picked up the gun and looked at the other stuffs.

"What's all this?"

"This is a knife, rat poison, snake poison and drugs" the waiter replied.

"What the hell will I do with the rat poison? "She said.

"I don't know"

"Whatever. Thank you, you may leave now"She handed him the money as he went out of the room.

Natasha hid the gun under her bed and put all the stuffs inside the drawer.

"Now, let's start the work" she locked her room and went out

SRK was going to attend a meeting. He stopped the car in front of a building and came out

"Alright, I'll be there in an hour" he was talking on the phone.

"SIR!" Natasha jumped on him from behind as they found someone was trying to shoot him and one of the SRK's injured.

"Catch that b***d!" SRK ordered this men as that person who tried to shoot ran away.

"Are you okay, miss?" SRK asked Natasha.

"Yes I'm fine. Are you okay, Darling?" She winked.

"Yes, I'm. Can I ask your name?"

"Sure. I'm Mallika" she said and stood up.

"You're such a beautiful and sexy piece" SRK smirked.

"Thanks sir. But what's the use of this when I'm not getting the work I wanted to do" she said, sadly.

"What work you want to do?" He said, touching her arms.

"I like fighting and killing, I wanted to work for Mr SRK but his assistant denied"

"Well, if I say that I'm only SRK?" He laughed.

"S-sir, you're only SRK? Oh my god! I'm a very big fan of you, sir" She lolled over him" Mostly I like your fighting style"

"Yea, and I like your beautiful figure" he smirked.

"Sir, I want to work with you"

"Sure , but no one should know about my secret. By the way, how do you know so much about me?" SRK raised his eyebrows.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Here is the another part.

Hope you're enjoying the story

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖