Chapter 46

SRK woke up and found Natasha sleeping beside him.

"My head hurts" he woke up and found himself naked.

"Wait! Did I do with her?" He looked at the room and found it messy.

"I wish, she don't get mad at me" he looked at her and then about to go when , he found a pair of hands around him.

"Good morning, darling"Natasha smiled.

"M-mallika? I'm sorry-"

"It's fine, you were really best at it" she licked her lips as he smirked.

"So you liked it?" He laughed as she nodded with a smile.

"Well, good for both of us" he said and went out of her room.

"I thought she would cry and make a mess of everything. But thank god, she is with me. I got a trusted person now , it would be more easy to defeat Anurag" SRK thought.

"*yawns* Good morning, prince" Siddhant said to himself and woke up. As soon as he got down from the bed, he slipped and fell.

"Ouch!" He shouted " Who the hell splashed oil here?" He slowly stood up.

"My ass hurts"he walked out of the room. As soon as he opened the door, a bucket of flour fell on him and he became completely white.

"Pff- *laughs* look at you!" Divya, who was standing there burst into laughter.

"So it's you, huh?" He shouted, angrily and ran after her.

"Stop right there, you b**h!" He shouted as she showed him her tongue

"Try to catch me if you can" she laughed. Siddhant we t to the hall and the maids were shocked to look at him.

Maids: 😶😶

Siddhant: What?!

They burst into laughter to see him. He realised that he was still with that look. Divya was standing near the stairs, trying her best to control her laughter.

He took a shower and ran after her.

"You're gone, Miss Divya!" He grabbed her arm, which turned into a hug

And then he pushed her inside the washroom and locked the door.

"Hey white monkey, open the door" she banged.

"Serves you right!" He said and went to his room.

"Well, I know you will open for the breakfast" she giggled.

After 10 minutes, Siddhant opened the door as Divya laughed and they went to have breakfast.

"What are you ? A kid?" He pouted as she smirked.

Like this, time passed and it was almost 1 month.

"S-SIDDHANT!" Divya shouted from her room at the middle of the night. Siddhant rushed to her room

"What happened, Divya? Are you okay?" He asked, tensed.

"My head is paining!" She cried, holding her head

"Were you again thinking about him? I told you not to take too much stress" he sat beside her.

"It's paining" she cried.

"Come here. It's already 2" he took her in his arms as she slept peacefully.

 It's already 2" he took her in his arms as she slept peacefully

Siddhant woke up and found Divya sleeping on his lap. He touched his face and was shocked, it was burning.

"It's hot! Did you catched a fever? Divya?" He asked but she didn't replied. He made her sleep on the pillow and called the maids.

You should call the doctor. She has a very high fever" the maids said after checking her.

"Ok, please contact the doctor and tell him that I call him" he said as they nodded.

"Divya, open your eyes. I'm worried . Hey, let's catch each other. Won't you make fun of me?" He cried but she didn't replied.

He splashed water and tried many things but nothing worked. He was now scared as hell.

"Did you called the doctor?" He asked a maid.

"Yes, he is coming in a few minutes" she replied.

After sometime, the doctor came and checked her.

"Is she alright, doctor?" Siddhant asked in a worried tone.

"Was she tensed about something? Seems like she is mentally hurted. I've given the injection. Her body is too weak, mr Gupta" the doctor replied.

"She isn't responding also" Siddhant added.

"She is too weak to speak or move. Well, she will get well soon" he said and wrote some medicines in the prescription.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hope you're enjoying it

Put your thoughts

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖