The New Boy

Hi peeps, before we start can y'all help my friend and follow them frerard_is_life__ can y'all read their fics and give them a lil bit of love k thx ppl enjoy my fic

Monday, September 7th, 2009
Franks POV

"Can Frank Iero please report to the principals office?" The principal announced over the speaker.

Oh fucks sake, what have i done now? Im always in trouble for something, whether its telling a teacher to fuck off or fighting with another kid, im always in the principals office or detention.

I scoffed and packed up my work, not that i was doing any of it anyway. I dragged my feet to my locker and threw my backpack into it, before slowly walking to the principals office.

I knocked on the door and entered that dreaded, farmiliar room.
"Ah, for once you're not here cause you're in trouble. Well, actually thats not 100% true, take a seat please." The principal said.

I slumped down in a chair as the principal left the room. What have i done now? I thought to myself.

"Mr Iero, this is the student who will be joining us here in our school. As punishment for your behaviour these last few days, you have the honour of showing our new friend around the school. You will escort him to each of his lessons." The vice principal said, leading a short boy into the office.

Thats a he?! He's wearing a fucking skirt and knee high socks! How is he a boy?!

"Do i have to?" I groaned.
"You have to if you plan to go to the spring dance in May."
"Ugh. Fine. When do i start?"
The vice handed me a peice of paper with the boys class timetable on.
"You are to sit with him at lunch and take him to his Period 4 class, which will be art class."
"Fine."
"Now, use the rest of this period to show our new pupil around the school. Show him where the bathroom is, his classes and the cafeteria. If i find out you have left him or refused to take him, you will not be attending the spring dance."

Everyone will laugh at me, leading a tiny boy wearing girls clothes! This is so humiliating!

"Off you go Mr Iero."
I left the principals office with the "boy" slowly following behind me. How embarrassing.

"Well hurry up then." I growled.
I grabbed the boys arm and started dragging him around, literally dragging him.
"Oh my god can you not fucking walk?!"
It was a little harsh, but i kicked the boy in his shin.

"Do you talk?" I asked sarcastically.
The boy nodded.
"Do you have a name?"
The boy took out a peice of paper and scribbled something on it and passed it to me.
"Gerard Arthur Way. You don't look like a Gerard."
"Call m-me Gee." He said quietly.

His braces made him speak a little strangely.

"Fucks sake." I said under my breath, "Okay, what do you want to see first?"
He shrugged his shoulders.
"Toilets? Which ones do you use then? Boys or girls? Cause you're a boy, but you...you know, are different."
"I d-don't know."
"Can you just write down what you're saying, i can't understand what you're saying. You sound like a chipmunk on helium."
"Y-yeah, sorry."

Can you believe this fucking kid? How do you not know which toilets you go to?! What a fucking freak.

"I w-was homeschooled s-so i don't r-really know whats in a p-public school." He said.
"Okay. Nice life story, i'll show you to the boys and the girls."
He tucked his long black hair behind his ear and smiled a little.
"That okay then?" I scoffed, grabbing his arm and almost dragging him down the corridor.
"Yes...sir."
"Call me Frank."
"Yes Frank."

Maybe this kid wasn't so weird after all.

————————————————————————

sorry about how short this is, its just a basic introduction to the type of personality Frank and Gerard have in my fanfic.

559 word count ✌🏻