Theme parks

I always loved theme parks, and once i found out Gerard has NEVER been to one, i decided to ask Debbie if he was able to.

"Would i be able to take Gee then?"
"I don't know sugar, there won't be much for him to do, since the rides might put a strain on his heart, i suppose i can talk to his doctors and i can take you, Gee and Mikey."
"I never....thought about his heart..well, thank you."

Gerard was sat in his bedroom, reading comics.
I loved taking him to the comic book store, he would sit there and just really analyse them, it was sweet.

A few days later, the doctors gave Debbie some good news.
"We can take Gerard to a theme park, but we have to monitor his heart after every ride and if we can sense a strain then we have to go back to the hospital. Are you both okay with that?"
"Yeah, its up to Gee."
"Umm...But i've n-never been. I guess so, sure."

A few days later, me, Gerard, Mikey and Debbie all went to the theme park. Me and Gerard split off from the others and just walked around while he gathered the confidence to get on a ride.

"Come on! Lets go on this one! Its huge!"
"Yeah, its h-huge."
I took Gerards hand and dragged him to line up for one of the biggest rides in the park.

I could feel his grip tighten on my hand as the we started moving in the line.

We sat down at the very front of the roller coaster. He was really sweaty and shaky.
"Maybe..this is a b-bad idea...F-Frank."
"Nah, come on you'll be okay."

We were started to ascend up the hill.
"Frank i...d-don't like..t-this."
"Well its a bit late."

I held his hand while he held onto the handles for dear life.
"I forgot to tell you.."
"What n-now?!"
"This goes upside down.."
"SHIT! GET ME OFF!"

Before i could calm him down, we were making our rapid descent down the hill, Gerard screaming at the top of his lungs the whole time.

"FRAAAAAAAANK! FRANK I HATE YOUUUUU!"
I couldn't help but laugh at his screams.
"IM GONNA KILL YOU FRANK!"

I was laughing hysterically while Gerard tried to punch and scratch me.
"FUCK YOU FRANK!" He said during the loop.
He was nearly crying, but before it ended, he started laughing.

The ride came to a hault. I looked over and Gerard who had a big smile on his face.
"So did you like that?"
"I think i pissed myself."
"It's over now. You were laughing at the end though, do you want to go on another one?"
"Uhh...yeah."

Once we got off, Gerard was still shaky. Its like his legs were made of jello.

Like his social worker said, i had to check to make sure he hadn't put a strain on his heart, but i had no idea how. I put my hand on his chest to check his heart rate. It seemed normal.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah, yeah i'm o-okay."
"Your chest okay? Can you breathe prop-"
"Frank please stop w-worrying. I do not give a shit a-about that. I want to have fun."
I ignored him and continued to check.
"Yeah, you're okay."

Gerard sighed. I held his hand and walked around with him.

I took him to play one of those carnival games. To say the least, he sucked. He couldn't knock over a single can, but he had a good time trying. I knocked every single one on the first try. I won a giant plush bear and gave it to Gerard. He really liked it.

"Its...uh...certainly b-big." He laughed, snuggling into the bear.
"Well do you like it?"
"I fucking love it."
I giggled and cuddled into the bear with Gerard. I tipped his face up and kissed his lips gently.

"So...um...why haven't you been wearing your girls clothes recently?"
"Bruises. I'm losing a l-lot of weight and its gross h-how skinny i look. My skin is fucking pale and y-yellow. I don't like people to see. Plus, i have that...IV thing..I don't like t-to show it."
"Ah."
I took Gerards hoodie off him. He looked at me in horror, as if i'd just murdered someone.
"Frank give it me!" He shouted as i stuffed the hoodie in my backpack, "Give it me now!"