Spring dance

The night prior to this morning was amazing. I made love to Gerard. Best thing i've ever done. He woke up very tired and sore.

"So Gee, its the Spring dance today. What are you wearing?" I smiled, waking Gerard up.
"Hmmm, a suit i t-think. As beautiful as my dress is, i c-can't risk getting it ripped or dirty..my..mom knows i'm here, M-Mikey told her..I have to go back home tonight. I really don't want to."
"O..oh..Boo, i'll make sure she dosent hurt you, please tell me if she starves you, i will buy you anything to eat."
"I...love you...baby..."
I pulled Gerard up and kissed him passionately. I started playing with his dark, gorgeous hair.

"Beautiful Gee." I mumbled as i peppered his neck in kisses.
"Mm, Frank i n-need to put my m-make up on."
"Gee you don't need it, you're gorgeous without it."
"I'm ugly Frankie, d-don't you dare lie."
"I'm not boo, you're stunning. Dressed as a boy and girl, you're hot either way."

Gerard laughed and put his make up on. His eyeshadow looked perfect, his lips looked like two gorgeous roses. His lips were rosy red, so was his eye shadow and his cheeks. He changed his mind on how he wanted to dress today. He slipped into his gorgeous spring dress and pulled me into one of his famous loving hugs.

"Oh Gerard..."
"Gee."
"I'm sorry, i keep forgetting. You're so beautiful Gee. I love you so much. I love your dress."

Hours later

Me and Gerard were about to head to the dance, but mom insisted we would have a picture of us.

Gerard and i held a rose each and smiled while mom took the photo.
"You're so beautiful together, have fun boys, and Gee, you're welcome to stay over any time."
"Thank you M-Mrs Iero."

The dance was magical. Me and Gerard took the stage and slow danced twice. I loved this boy so much. The butterflies in my stomach were there all night.

"Gee do you want me to get you something to drink?"
"Yes p-please."

Gerards POV

Frank left me while he went to get some drinks. I was having the time of my life, Frank made me so happy all the time and tonight, it was like that massive argument a few months back never happened. This was the happiest i had been in quite a long time.

That was, until, other people started coming up to me while Frank was getting drinks.

They thought i was a girl and tried to ask me to dance.

"Hey, you look really pretty tonight. You want to dance?" One boy said to me.
"I...have a d-date already." I stuttered.
"Your voice is a bit deep for a girl, thats so weird."
"I'm n-not a girl."
"Wait. What? Why are you wearing a dress if you're not a girl? Creep."

"Hey, back off man." Frank said, approaching me and giving me a drink.
"Waaaaait. So you're both guys?"
"Yeah so?" Frank said.
"So you're gay then?"
I could feel the waterworks coming. I felt tears forming in my eyes. No Gee, you're not going to cry tonight!
"Whats so wrong with that? I love Gee with all my heart, and i don't give a shit if he wears dresses, i think he looks gorgeous in them."
"Freaks."
The boy turned around to leave, but then took my drink and threw it all over my dress.

Franks POV

Gerard stood there, his beautiful dress dripping in red juice.
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I shouted.
I grabbed the boys collar kicked him in the nuts.
"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HIM?!"
"Cause....he's fucking weird."
"Gee....isn't weird...he's the most confident, brave most beautiful person i know. He isn't weird, its his preferences that make him special, that dress meant so much to him and you've ruined it. I suggest you apologise and leave." I growled, pulling on the boys hair.

"Waaaait...Gerard prefers dresses? Thats messed up man."
Gerard was near to crying. Another girl came up and comforted Gerard, trying to get the stains out of his dress.
"Your dress is beautiful you know?" She said with a warm smile.
"T-Thanks."

I dragged the boy by his hair across the hall. I quickly ran back to Gee who was being held in a tight hug by another girl who seemed different.
"I'm Madalin." She said with a smile.
Madalin was wearing a boys suit.
"I'm Gee."
"I'm sorry about what happened. He was originally my date but when i arrived in a suit he left me."

I ran up to Gerard and kissed his forehead.
"Frankie." He smiled.
"It's okay Gee. Your dress still looks pretty."
"Can...we go h-home now."
"How about one more dance?"

Gerard smiled and put his hands on my shoulders while i put mine on his waist. We rested our heads against each others, occasionally giving each other small kisses.

Gerard was special and different, and he wasn't afraid to show how different he was. He was so amazing and brave, i wanted to be like him, to have the confidence like him. He was such an inspiration, and to think i hated him way back in September.

————————————————————————

883 words