5

Because of his joyful decision to make my night a disaster, I was seated on a luxurious sink in Nicks bathroom trying to make my hair look presentable. It was mission impossible hence why I was a nervous wreck, adjusting it on one side then throwing my locks on the other without much effect.

Why I was sitting in his sink was another embarrassing thing I couldn't escape from. I was too short to see myself in the mirror so I had to jump to see myself properly. As you could tell, I got bored of it and sat on it instead. Luckly for me, only two girls joined me after not really noticing what I was doing since they were too drunk to aknowledge me. I've never liked alcohol more.

„Did you see Carter tonight? He is so hot, I can't even breathe next to him." Girl number one was overdoing it with the epithets that I was once again reminded of his presence in this house.

Girl numer two didn't find it as annoying „Yes sweet Jesus, he is delicious. Do you think I've got a chance with him tonight?"

„Of course you don't. I came here first, you can't do this to me." the first one freaked out, turning around on her spot to look at the one that was putting her lipstick on her lips. „We're not friends Cal, chill."

Ohhhh, slaay. A bitch fight while I'm detangling my hair? Just what I needed in this state.

„What do you mean? I came first and I'm pretty sure I stand a better chance anyway. You'll only look like a fool compared to me." she shrieked visibly annoyed. The girl with the lipstick shrugged not really interested on the topic of their conversation. Were they really fighting over that dipshit?

When the atmosphere got clenched, I decided to mind my own bussiness and continued to freshen my curls. You know what was the problem with all those bitches? Attitude, that's what. Their life revolved around making a guy experience pleasure from them instead of wanting it in return. It's a two side road, a teamwork, not catching a guy and then trying to keep him entertained so he'll give you what? Sex, love? What could a guy like King possibly give you other then a waste of time?

I rolled my eyes when their screeming got worse and they got their nails on each other „Girls! Girls, stop!" I tried with my back still turned from them, only seeing their performance in the mirror, but of course, I again, wasn't noticed.

„Will you stop?" I screamed louder getting their attention at last. „Since when are you here?" one of them removed her hands from the other and alerted her shirt. Almost see-throught shirt but I didn't comment on it.

„Since you decided to pop your cherry to the berry." I laughed at my own joke receiving confused looks. „Nevermind, what's the fuss about? King?"

„Oh yeeees, he indeed is a king. I mean, that body." Number two, a dumber one, I concluded, again started with her fantasies. „Yuk and no. Stop both of you."

„Do you want him for yourself now? Because let me tell you, that outfit won't work." She insulted my attire sightseeing my all-black easiness.

„ Again I stand the most chance here so it would be logical for the both of you to stand back." Is this girl serious? I thought. Can you be more stupid then this? If only Klo was here, she would sound much more nicer then my straight-forward attitude.

„Noo! I don't want his ugly face, ever, you hear me?" my voice got louder over the music that could be heard from behind the closed doors „ I think you both need to stop arguing about that dick and move on. Seriously, you are both too pretty to be giving yourselves like toys." My psychological-inner self spoke but without use.

Their faces looked ready to kill me, meaning they probably didn't hear a word I said. They weren't interested in self-respect, they were interested in getting some AIDS and I was getting them angry. Before I could jump, they started to move towards me, ready to attack.