6

„What the actual fuck happened last night?" I had a major breakdown, going down the stairs in Nicks luxurious house, holding my head at the back and wincing from the pain that it caused me. I'm never drinking again, I thought the same old sentence I know I'll repeate soon.

Dan and Klo were by my side, in the same state, perfectly faking their all too good image. I couldn't hide my drunkenness even if I wanted to. Everything hurt. From every possible part of my body. I felt like they played ping pong with it all night and no one told me about it.

„I don't know shit. Don't ask me." Dan defended himself holding both of his hands in the air. Ya, that will help me. I stood in the middle of them my mood falling down completely. Hopefully no one was still in the house or awake because that would be awkward. Like, hi, we slept here and we don't know who you are. Please refresh our memory and have fun cleaning all this mess. Yeah, no.

The three of us woke up in the same bed in some of the guest rooms, Dans feet on my face and Klos head on my lap. I was the first one who yelled profanities under my breath, too caught up in this mess to notice our position. I don't wanna talk about how his feet smelled and how grossed out I was when I opened my eyes.

 Let me tell you, nothig is more disguisting then man feet in your face. Nothing. It made me wanna puke all of it out but luckly for Nick I didn't.

„Well you looked the most sober last night." Klo commented when we reached the end of stairs looking at Dan. That I didn't know since I only remember drinking cups from unknown people after I left that hideous bathroom fight. It was remarkable how my memories just seem to fade away to darkness when I needed them the most.

„I barely remember drinking. I don't know where you got that information from."

„Aghh, you B? Please tell me at least you know what happened last night?" she tried hopefully.

„No?" I looked like she asked me the most idiotic question. Of course I didn't know. „Should I know?"

„Weren't you supposed to drive us home?" she remembered. „Yeaa, about that. Huh, really long story. The only one I actually do know how to tell." We made it to the front door opening it up and going down the huge parking area to find my car.

Dan stopped me from continuing „We've got time only I don't know who will drive us now." He looked in the distance when I arched my eyebrows „Why? I'll drive?" Did he hit his head last night or something? That was the first tought that came to my mind when I followed his indication.

„You sure about that?" my body froze and my mind screamed in agony. My car. My car. My fucking car. It's not mine. No,no,no,no. Panic overtook my every emotion „AAAAAAAAA WHAT THE-„

Everything seemed surreal. I couldn't stop shaking from fear. Down the road stood Jareds car flat dropped to the ground, all the tires deflated. My mum will kill me, she will be the first one to rip my insides out of me, feed it to the dog to taste it a little bit then put it back in me. And dad, oh God, dad will be so dissapointed and those eyes, I can't face the outrage.

My breathing got worse as I finally caught some of the soothing words my friends were telling me „Calm down, breathe!"

Dan put his hands around me „Bitch calm the fuck down, look at me, we'll handle it."
I just couldn't control myself „It's okay, it's okay." Klo whispered defeated. It's Jareds car, a car I was supposed to take care of, a car I was supposed to bring home untouched to prove myself and them that I'm capable of driving. He'll kill me.

„I'm dead. I'm dead meat. He'll eat me alive." I repeated almost four times.

„Calm down sugar, nothing is gonna happen. We'll handle it, okay?" Dan looked me directly in the eyes. „ Just calm down first and I'll make some calls. Klo hold her please." I started crying frantically, hardly catching some air in between. I was furious at my unresponsable ass, my yolo attitude, my-