15

Standing in front of my enemy half naked is not what I had in mind, like ever. Sure I was the first one to pull my skirt off of my body, but when he did that-taking his jeans off, I just existed as a mere human whose capabilities to breathe suddenly became harder and harder to do. He didn't look like he noticed my half open mouth trying to not look past his waist and onto his thingy but I still panicked.

This is the second first thing I've been doing these past few days and it was with him. Can you see me becoming hysterical? Losing my shit? Yup.

„Will you take the shirt off or just stare into space?" he was bound to became his annoyingly self again remiding me why I hated him from the start. He looked around and then back at me noticing his first problem in all this amazingly-disasterous idea „how will we take our shirts off?" he all but asked me.

I looked to my cheers favorite red shirt with a big logo sign on the front and then back at the nightmare of my existence „No! I don't care. This is my favorite shirt." It's been in my closet for two years now, ever since I joined cheer and reminded me of that time we won a championship alongside the football team with the 'routine od the year'. 

Although, most of my collegues changed their uniforms this year considering their body changed as well as its structure, I remained the same-weight and bone structure wise, so I really had a connection with the shirt. As crazy as it sounded, it was like a reminder for me-like an award that I can carry around. Well, I only did wear it today because I had to go to practice after school but that didn't go as planned.

„Oh I'm sad, let's go cry together." He mimicked my painful expression. Of course he didn't understand my misery and got his back to me casting things around his white shelf near the mirror. Once he threw half of his necessities, he turned around again completely ignoring my yelling.

„You are one poor, pitiable man!" I kept my voice on edge and he snorted pulling clippers from behind his back „stop yelling and get reasonable. You don't need the stupid shirt in the shower."

„So what? You're just gonna cut it so your idiotic ass could take a bath? I don't think so!" I looked down at the little thing in his hand and laughed in his face „and what do you think this will serve for? It's for nails idiot! I would pay to see you try cutting anything with that!" he looked like a fool with his stony face, always cold looking, enormous chest bulzing up from his shirt but holding something so futile, it all looked too funny not to laugh about.

„Well do you see another way? You can't walk around in the same shirt for fourteen days can you now?" the question did get to me as I tried to picture myself going places with the same shirt over and over again. Oh the horror of all the fashion senses around the Globe! I couldn't possibly do that to myself or anyone around me. I was too much of diva to go around in one clothing item more then two times in a month and with the same combination of shorts or a skirt. Nope, girls just don't do that. I'm not doing that!

Sighing, I knew he was right, for once „Fine! But not with those!" he rolled his eyes and took the end of my shirt just below my belly, barely touching me, avoiding all the possibilities of having to leave his touch on me, and in haste ripped it from one side to the other, as well as my sleeve. My eyes widened frightened with the picture before me, my shirt!

„You bastard!" I yelled at his face again shoving his hands full of my clothes away from me „you could've done it more carefully."

„Well next time when I tear it, I'll do it gently!" he used his sarcasm on me, again, making faces of 'sorry not sorry' and 'I'm truly enjoying this while you go cry in the corner'.

„There won't be a next time." I looked down to remember what pair of underwear was I wearing and smiled seeing my new red bra with half of the top part wrapped with transparent material and the other half normal, with those little flower-like decorations I liked so much, and then I peeked at the lower part just to make sure I paired i tup right, when I paled in an instant remembering I had a thong! The other part of the pair was a thong!

„Am!" I murmured utterly embarrassed, knowing he was looking me up and down, I could just sense his eyes on my whole frame. Everything took a pause, a whole long minute of me watching the ground and swollowing my saliva and him, well I sure didn't know what he was doing.

Slowly I raised my head, peeped my one eye too afraid to do anything. King looked lost, red and like he's never seen a girl with a thong before. All of my shame got to waste when I noticed those fainted pink cheeks like the ones I saw that day in classroom telling all those people he had a problem with his thing.

„Well..." I tried again making him snap his eyes back to me and clear his throat „I think we know now who has a better body."

„Hah, yeah right." In one motion he threw the shirt over his head and let it slide to our cuffed hands. I tried to keep my eyes not widening but it was so damn hard and challenging. He stood in front of me like a greek God, never have I seen such beauty up close. You could tell he worked out, and that regulary, because those abs weren't just made in the kitchen. Now he was the one to clear his throat again making me blink a few times to settle the image in my brain. If I had a camera, I would snap a photo from all directions just to make sure I got it. And if someone asks, like anyone, I never said that.

As you can tell, it got harder to breathe let alone concentrate on what he was saying so I just nodded and he chuckled to himself „okay whatever. Can you move now?"