extended summary

Bea Cooper and Carter King wouldn't get along if they were the last people left on planet Earth and had no one other then each other, that was for sure. B, the warm, approachable extrovert, and King the charming pranker and a full-time, hands down best player this town had, just couldn't overlook past their differences.

With too many scandals brought by the two, pranks and gossip, The Commision of the Faculty has had enough and decided to take things into its own hands.

Both Bea and Carter didn't expect such measurments and didn't find its seriousness until their last warning was expulsion. Follow Bea and Carter, handcuffed to each other for two weeks and see just how much different and how much similiar they can be at the same time.

***

"Will you just deal with it?" looking at our chained hands and King dragging me around with him, his face red from anger, I screamed from the pain it caused me.

He looked murderous "Deal with it? Deal with it? Did I hear you correctly? You want me to deal with the fact that I have to spend two weeks chained to you like I'm some prisoner? Are you nuts?"

We were both too scared, too shocked at what we just witnessed and our clashing personalities weren't helping our situation.

I tried to calm him from panicking because it was making me involved whether I liked it or not "Well what else can you do except break my arm in half like you're doing right now by pulling her like a maniac?"

He didn't appreciate it "I'd rather go to jail then look at your face for that long."

"The feeling is mutual King, don't get your hopes thinking otherwise." I rationalized.

"Wasn't planning on it." he scoffed. Both of us looked exhausted and the least we wanted was to deal with each other but it was undeniably hard to escape from it. Not when you're linked to a person you would rather run away from.

"And stop with the pulling before I eat you alive."