13

„And how did your cleverest self think we'll get on the other side of town in a spare of fifteen minutes?" Kings annoyed voice followed Bea down the path outside of her house his sarcasm not going past her. She looked murderous and quiet frankly tired of the awful continuing day that never seemed to end.

Mother didn't like her daughters strange and unconvinient behavior, how she sipped the lemonade rashly not giving into the conversations around her, how she ate her plate in a spare of seconds glancing at her chained enemy to hurriedly copy her by doing so. She didn't like the sudden leave of her daughters hard breathing and clenching on her mobile phone, but she didn't utter a word. Almost like she didn't have enough energy in her to argue again about recklessness of her actions.

„I didn't!" she breathed out loud the strange nerve wrecking feeling inside her chest that consumed every fibre of her body. King chained to her already brought too many problems „I'll just call Dan."

„You could ask your brother." King said the stupidiest thing ever since the day she met him, pointing with the nod of his head at the closed doors behind her. „Have you met him?"

„Yeah." He didn't look like he knew where she was getting at, as she turned around and ignored his witted personality. How could he understand her when they were identical, two grown-out men who acted like boys all the time? They could go hand in hand if someone asks her.
„Well clearly not enough." Bea dialed the number from her emergency list of callers rolling her eyes when King took her phone into his hands and canceled the calling with his tumb in a fast motion.

He interrupted her before she could put together her wording „Why am I even talking to you and why should I go to save that friend of yours as you call it?"

Looking up from her empty hand she almost yelled at the frustration of being near him for so long and having another fight in a spare of a few minutes „Because I'm going and you can't do anything about that!"

How could he go on with his bickering for so long without catching a breath of silence? He regularly had something to say or do to piss her off and when she thought he run out of ideas he would go on with another one. It was like he always stood prepared to battle her whether she liked it or not.

„Huh, I can't do anything about it? Are you sure bones?" his long leg came closer to her small frame of body visibly higher, just an almost head higher from hers, enjoying every bit of his natural exceeding.

„Give me my phone back!" she gritted her teeth matching his blue eyes with her own. Both had too much self-esteem to be dealing with each other and the consequences their acts brought them over the years.

Sure they faught, they did that a lot, but they weren't so bad. If they got past that armour they both built around themselves for reasons unknown to each other, they might've found a surprise, or a few of them but they weren't willing to do so or anything likely to that. Bea didn't want to know her enemy, she would much rather continue her fighting and if being asked about it she would gladly spit in your face that she never indended to meet the guy, only to get him of off her back.

King woke her up from her day dreaming of his eyes on hers „Not until we make a deal."

„I'll rather die then take your bargain you shit face." She yelled in his face getting her head higher then before to show him how nothing he did so far fazed her. To the bare minimum, if that even.

„Yeah, yeah, how about I go with you now but we sleep at my house?" his other hand still held her phone tightly behind his back, not so sure why he bothered considering Cooper barely cared about it. Her eyes betrayed her feelings, he saw how tired she looked and how she would much rather eat with her family in peace so he didn't understand the sudden departure or why she would care for her friends actions. It's just a guy and he's sure he'll fuck her if she doesn't talk much. What was the real problem here?

„Ew no! I'm not going there." Hearing his proposition gave her an instant shock.

Her legs felt like jelly all of the sudden and her heart didn't stop the beating forcefully on her ripcage. Anything but going to that house of his, she would do absolutely anything. Who knows what will happen to her once they end up alone, away from their friends, her family, she didn't trust him nor any of his family member seeing how he ended up being raised to. No, no, she won't go there.

„Well you'll have to sooner or later cuz I'm not staying at yours again. I have a life you know." That did sound rational from his mouth but she didn't care about that. She only cared about staying alive for two weeks hence why going there seemed like a dangerous step. Like a trap, it looked like one of his games again. And what does her home miss that he cannot stay in it? Agh, probably his fancy dinner or who know what, a spoilt brat. That's what he was.

„That doesn't justify anything, I have a life too, in case you didn't notice and I'm not postponing my duties because of your egoistic reasons."

„Your duties? Pf, please, you call that a duty? What are you, her manager?" he pointed with his free hand still holding her phone in the direction they were supposed to be going to if it weren't for their controversy characteristics.

Bea exhailed loudly „No, and I'm not going to waste my time giving you friendship advices you clearly lack of, just give me my phone."

„No can do, either you do as I say or we aren't moving from here, ever." He put his hand high above her head smiling cheesy, like that one smile you have to give to the photographer when taking a family picture, watching for her next step.

 He didn't think she would jump in the air or try to do so, not when being tied to him. It seemed logical to him that she wouldn't do such thing, not when knowing the basic physics laws or how she'll end up on the floor by doing so. But Bea was Bea, and she did jump in the air trying to get back what's hers landing them both on the ground in a spare of seconds, both not having time to react. She wiggled on top of him trying to find her phone while he yelled at her to get away from him and how stupid she is to pull such thing on him. Being stronger then her, an advantage of his that he tried to explain to her earlier, he rolled her from his body and on the ground next to him getting on top of her small body and removing the phone she was so close to getting at. He pinned both of her arms including the chained one next to either side of her head and made her look him up.

She breathed out removing her locks from her face and complying to Kings stupidity from above her „You cannot stop me and sooner or later someone will come looking for me, either my father or my friends."

He smiled down at her „Fine by me! You're forgetting how my body is far more stronger then your-„ he examined her from up and down tilting his head to her tiny waist „bones."

„Stop bodyshaming me!"

„I'm not doing that, I'm just stating the facts." He didn't think he was insulting her, just comparing the facts so he would show her she didn't stand a chance going againts him but acted like she did. How she still manage to look like she knew what she was doing was beyond him.

„Give me my phone back!" she sure was persistent, he'll give her that.

He ignored her „Do we have a deal?"

„Of course not! I told you, I'm not going anywhere."

„Fine then, we'll see how your friend ends up when that guy starts laughing in her face." King smiled down at her confused and most of all worried face. He knew she cared for those two friends of hers like they were the only people on earth worth talking to and how she would never let them lead themselves into situations like this without trying to fix it by just being her. He knew she would never let her friend do anything stupid because she couldn't be there for her when she needed. He just knew she'll crack.

„How do you know he'll laugh? Maybe he loves her too." She whispered to herself trying to think of what to do next but found it hard when his body was pressed againts hers and his eyes peirced through hers. It looked like she attempted to assure herself it would be okay if she didn't make it on time, if she didn't help her friend just this once and King felt it in the air so he laughed as loud as he could, sincerly from the bottom of his heart.

„That asshole? Ya, right." He catched his breath and then continued to laugh it off, still with Bea underneath him agonized by this whole circumstances.

Closing her eyes she listened to his laughter for a moment enjoying the sound of frankness in it „Okay, fine."

He abruptly stopped „What?"

„I said I'll go. Now give me my phone and get off of me!"

***

Hi cuties. I'm so sorry if it's a little short, but it's all that I could wrote for now and I really wanted to update because I know how much you enjoy reading this and it means a lot to me so I didn't want to dissapoint you. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope my student work pays off quickly so I can continue writing in peace. Lots of kisses!

Eri