42

I am a strong, well-educated, feminist woman and a guy like King won't be the reason my night will be ruined.
I won't let it.

Drunkish, out of my reasonable mind, I spotted King, sitting on one of the leather couches, all so fancy inviting you to stay, Charlotte and The bitch who threatened me, replacing me in the pyramid, next to his mischevious ass.

The composition should've left me running to the hills, I mean, all of my opponents in one sitting, but I didn't get scared easily and I do wanted to win, so I walked towards them, fearing none.

With a glass of yet another gin-tonic that will surely help me, note the sarcasm, after so many tequlias, I hardly walked but in my head, I did a model walk, high royality. Nothing could beat me except common sense and the dizziness I experienced.

Just when reaching his broad shoulders, King tilted his head to look at me questionably and I ignored the signs, sitting on his lap like I owned it as my personal chair. It took him by surprise, that much I noticed immediately, his body hard as a rock.
Charlotte was taken aback as well, by her movement and previous excitement that vanished too quickly, I knew she didn't understand what I was doing nor did she like it.

Having such a huge crush on him, it was obvious why she'd hate me, a girl that didn't want all of this, this closiness with King, and a girl that would very much enjoyed my position if it were offered to her.

"Hiiiiii! Loook at you so cute!" I giggled to myself, watching everyone watch me. I should've been embarrased by now but strangely I somehow wasn't. All this liquid inside of me made me a better bitch. I loved the show, I enjoyed the show.

"What are you doing?" King asked me with a notch lower although we were all pretty close and you could easily hear whatever you wanted to hear.

The corner of bitches mouth satisfyingly twitched, as if taking pity in me because of Kings actions. Little did she know, I already had him under my sheets.

"Keeping you company. Don't you think this is a little low, even for you?" I licked my lower lip and turned my head towards Charlotte, wearing a winning smile of my own, pleased as it gets.

I didn't let King talk me into his ways as it wasn't my drunkish intention to do so. Essencialy, I wanted to be a bitch towards the hoast.

"To tell you a little secret," my hand showed her just how little, from my tumb to my index finger.

She looked at me perplexed and I continued "I knew you'd strike but with this girl-" I pointed to Franny and all of the heads turned to see who I was refearing to.

Frannys cheeks reddened a little from all the attention and Charlotte took a second to comperend I knew she decided to play against me.

For me, it was like finally realising that King wasn't my only rival, I had plenty hidden ones.

"Who goes behind your back to get the same ultimate direction as you're going? To get what you already claimed as yours? Ccc! I'd call that a flimsy friendship." I giggled again, this time from the betrayed look on Charlottes face, pale as a ghost. "Kinda wobbly and kinda fake."

"What are you talking about?" she gritted her teeth "I choose my aliances carefully." her face published the issue without the need to camouflage it. Some things just slipped out and hidden games found light.

I pouted my lips "Guess not careful enough."

My smile reached my ears, her didn't curve in that direction. It was a frown, silently talking with her bestest of friends, only with eyes, detestful and warning.

"And just to let you know-" I turned their both, raging attention again on me, "You aren't the only ones playing." with my voice above a whisper, my butt on Kings legs, my arm that supported my weight on his shoulder, I watched them rashly squirm away, running from the scene of the crime.