39

A party is a place where chaos begins, that if there exist reasons for it to unfold among the larger population. Because if there aren't any hidden agendas, what is really a chaos?

People dancing, rubbing their privates in your butt or drunk guys trying to score for a night? That is what they call a plain gathering, a party if it must go with the vocabulary, but a chaos? Chaos is either made or there isn't something to remember the party about.

And I liked chaos, it makes you alive.

Charlotte was a well known, some might say queen bee of our Faculties doors and holding that much acquaintances, their interest in particular, meant large crowds at her oh-so-famous party. I didn't stick the label at her name, I wasn't that kind of person, so to me, really, she was just the head cheerleader, at her position with anything but for talent.

Daddy paid the cheap role just as he paid the fake tan.

She kept the advertisment on a large note, every other locker had her imprinted version of invitations, only King got one to be far more private, from the queen herself. Surprised?

Only a fool wouldn't know where her eyes laid and I knew how to take advantage of that.

That was a part of the plan, combined with the one that regarded one more rich kid on a leash- Mark Hestings, secretive identity magnet catch, and supposedly gay. In his own free time, of course.

That would be a whole other scandal if it slipped to the newspaper but we all hope it wouldn't. Dan especially. His coming-out of his birth scrape already left a few scratches of immature boys who bullied him on a regular basis, now much less then before, but evident still.

With that being a well known fact, King and I stumbled on the latest gossip party, event everyone spoke about in hushed excitement as if she could ever outrun Nicks potential.

He was in a lead for many reasons, one of them concerned the attractive looks he showcased as a regular playboy and the other being as rich as his Daddys full bank account, half of the Wall street in this pocket.

"Firsts things first, we have to make everyone drunk, so drunk they won't notice us separetad when the plan takes action." I whispered, feeling his handcuffed hand next to mine, falling down in between us, without much contact.

The red, silky dress I was wearing, entanced my figure, everything except the boobs, an area I lacked in, but the whole appereance meant war. Bloody red, that's what was making my hair and face fresher, younger, although I didn't need more youth, already looking like a teen.

"I was thinking we take some action, perhaps a competition? Who would deny Carter Kings play when he asks you himself?" he laughed, watching me squirm under his gaze.

It was the truth, he had a good reputation, far good, and with the looks as that, girls knew when to nodd their heads without questioning, fast and needy in a game they were bound to lose. "Evil but I like it."

Something about schaming together was a whole another arousal, nothing compared to when we played against each other. It was trilling and both of us shared our knowledge, surprised the other one came up with the equation faster then the other.

The news spread like a fire, that King himself wanted to play a drinking game with the ladies and guys didn't like to watch half of the female population running to get his attention. So the guys joined the circle of 'Never have I ever' and daring contests while, for the half of the night, King and I only drank water, resembled a vodka on the outside, but the taste was from a kitchen pipe, plain and perfect for our plan.

"Your phone is blinking." I picked up Kings mobile from his back pocket while he was flirting with a girl or two, I wasn't exactly sure because he never gave signals directly and never talked much. It was all the girls and how much effort they showed him.