38

Deciding with the best yet worst possible option, my friends and Kings friends, sat at the table in a lunch room, Klo and Dan across from me, along with Greg whistl Brenda was at the table crown, next to King, as expected. We were sort of in a 'u' shape.

Klo was glowing, her smile sending me two feets back but I stayed still "Someone had sex last night." she casually slipped it in.

I chocked on my food, catching a few breaths in between while King spared her a wink "Glad you noticed."

"I wasn't talking about you. My best friend had sex." she paused "You? Hmm, let me see. Nah, too stiff." her eyes did a once-over of his body, then continued to eat her salad like she didn't mention a thing.

"I did not!" I felt the need to give out some justification, some self-defensive jumpout.

"You're radiating this free sexual vibe. It's your body telling it. You can't really deny me." she acted smart again, with her psychological knowledge of a human body reactions. She went to that class too much and don't let me get started on her free-time, home experiments and investigations. I guess when you love something, you love something.

"Fine, I had sex." what was the point in hiding it anymore? Knowing her, that mouth would never close itself on its own. "Who's the lucky bastard? I heard from Dan that you both went to get a key for that."

She showed on the handcuffs with her finger and relaxed in her seat again "I assume you unlocked those things. Why again?"

King tensed next to me, giving me out a clear sign of fast thinking and lying just flew out "Just wanted some alone time, away from each other. We didn't leave the house though, didn't want to risk it."

It was a straight-forward lie, standard and unquestionable. I cleaned up well.

"Makes sense. Sooooo...tell me about the guy. Was he good?" I chewed on my food, wishing to be anywhere then here, having this conversation, a day after, with the guy we're talking about right next to me.

I knew she didn't know that hence why she would shut up immediately if she was aware. This cuffs have made my life a lot more complicated then I imagined. Putting distance from my friends and making me question a lot of things.

"Um, yeah." my own voice betrayed me. He was good, really really good, but I won't say that in front of him. I've got pride and respect for my body, enough to never raise mans self-esteem when it isn't affordable.

"What's with the secrecy? Tell us more!"

Dan got interested in the conversation as well, looking at excited Klo next to him, digging me a bigger grave spot "Yea B! We miss you!"

I narrowed my eyes "Sure you do, humping the Mark guy."

"Oh, you know me so well!" Klo pushed the lock of hair out of her face whistl Dan choked on his drink, making Klo rub his back to soothe him.

"Are you okay?" it would've been entertaining if I was a bitch and enjoyed my friends misery but I wasn't and this never happened to us, the same guy with both of my best friends.

From the beginning we were a small circle, now, under the consequences far beyond me, merged with a bigger crowds, Kings, but only for a few more days. Then this whole thing no one is getting used to, will finally be over and I won't have the need to have sex with the devil again.

"Yeah, yeah. Just shocked." he lied, so evidently "You seeing him?" I smirked at Dans question, happy the topic has finally changed and none seemed to mind. It was a relief to be away from the dangerous teritory that King and I create.