19

The kiss felt sweet under my tongue. I reached out to his and we did this thing when you both don't know why you're kissing but you just do.

By his movements, I could tell I caught him off guard when he slippery followed my lead, putting his hands around my waist.

His hands were warm and made tingly feelings up my waist. For a moment, I just found myself kissing, not really caring who, just getting used to the feeling of manly hands around me.

If I wasn't so freaked out by exchanging spit with my enemy, I might've took a second to comprehend our positions and possibly let loose. But it wasn't just any guy, it was King and my intentions were far from enjoying his tongue on mine.

I pulled away slightly embarrassed "Well that was fun!" I almost run the opposite direction.

He didn't look amused, cleaning his mouth with the back of his hand "What was that about?"

"Huh, I should have a reasonable excuse but you see..." I fiddled on the spot catching the eyes of dear Charlotte, devastated in the background. If looks could kill, I would be ten feet under.

Concentrate Bea.

"I'm waiting." he crossed his arms in front of his chest and sized me up and down. It looked like he did this regulary, just not with me.

"Gotta go!" I sprinted the opposite way knowing fully well that I'll have to explain sooner or later because no matter where I go, he'll go with me, meaning that I did escape now but not like I wanted to. We'll be hand in hand in no time, unfortunately, and that's when I'll try not to die from shame.

He yelled after me "Might use less tongue other time since clearly you don't know much with it."

I was red and furious that half the town heard him "There won't be a next time!"

How dare he tell I suck at kissing?

Well, it's not like I had much practice with that idiot.

Around me people whispered but I hardly cared. I only wanted to know the face of the main bitch who shouted for girls to gather around once again.

"Sure thing Bony." Kings voice echoued in the background with that stupid nickname under his tongue. I would rather die with Charlottes hands on my neck then hear that awfullness again.

"From the top!" she screamed directly at me remiding me why I shouldn't have done that since clearly things runned the same here with or without my protest.

Klo grabbed me to go one row behind and digged her sharped nails into my skin "The fuck are you doing?"

"I don't know, it was in a spare of moment."

She continued to glare "Since when do you kiss in a spare of moment?"

I shrugged "When needed, clearly. If I knew she would just wiltz around without much use to me, I wouldn't sacrifice for nothing."

"We're so talking about this after class." luckly, the team was too preoccupied by whiches orders to notice us both fooling around in the back. I should be embarrassed but surprisingly, I'm not. It's like a prank gone wrong, you get used to the stares. I'm probably the only one who understood that sentence.

"Well I'd love that but I'm gonna be tied again." such a weird sentence to say nowdays.

"Agh!" Klo crossed her arms on her chest "Why did you do that? You insane?"

"Ya, since always. I mean, a little support wouldn't kill you."

"It could when it involved the Mister!" she pointed with a nodd of her head towards the football team, all ready to play once again. I'm sure now, much more entertained.